Racial undertones, nasty accusations – in just the past few days, the 2012 presidential campaign has taken what appears to be a caustic turn. CBS 2′s Dana Kozlov takes a look at what was said and what it means.
Political analyst Stephen Caliendo says controversial Republican Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s victory in the recall election Tuesday does not mean doom for President Barack Obama’s reelection hopes – although it does reflect an ongoing change in how organized labor is perceived.
Both Republicans and Democrats are watching the gubernatorial recall election in Wisconsin very closely, as it could have implications for the presidential race.
Rick Santorum withdrew from the Republican presidential race Tuesday, and political analyst Stephen Caliendo says Mitt Romney will now be thinking about the general election and picking a running mate.
Mitt Romney had a clean sweep Tuesday, handily winning the Republican primaries in Wisconsin, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Rick Santorum boldly declared Tuesday night that he would win the Republican presidential primary before the convention, but mathematically, Mitt Romney remains the frontrunner, political analyst Stephen Caliendo says.
Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum both chalked up some wins in the Republican primaries Super Tuesday, but the presidential race is still very much up in the air, says political analyst Stephen Caliendo.
Political analyst Stephen Caliendo says Mitt Romney’s victory in the Republican primary in Michigan was essentially a tie in terms of delegate allotment.
Political analyst Stephen Caliendo says Mitt Romney’s landslide victory in the Florida Republican primary was expected, but the primary exposed a deep divide among Republican voters.
There is some expectation that Mitt Romney will get a firmer grasp on the GOP presidential nomination after the Florida primary Tuesday, but political analyst Stephen Caliendo says a Romney victory doesn’t mean the race is over.
Voters in South Carolina shook up the race for the Republican presidential nomination over the weekend, handing Newt Gingrich an upset victory against and delivering a setback to heretofore frontrunner Mitt Romney. Political analyst Stephen Caliendo has some thoughts.
Mitt Romney won handily in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday, but his challengers say they are ready to fight in South Carolina.
Political analyst Stephen Caliendo says Mitt Romney has a lot of work to do after winning the Iowa Caucus by just eight points, and Rick Santorum can expect to have “a target on his back.”
The shakeout now begins after Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum finished in a virtual tie in the Iowa Caucuses. Political analyst Stephen Maynard Caliendo joined us this morning with analysis.
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.6566
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!