His lawyer says Drew Peterson’s son is likely to appeal a judge’s ruling today that upheld his firing as a police officer.
A DuPage County judge on Tuesday ordered the Oak Brook Board of Fire and Police Commissioners better explain its reasoning for firing the son of Drew Peterson, who is currently on trial in Will County for allegedly murdering his ex-wife.
Stephen Peterson, son of Drew Peterson, who is awaiting trial on charges he murdered his wife, filed a $10 million federal lawsuit Tuesday over his firing from the Oak Brook Police Department in 2011.
Murder suspect Drew Peterson is speaking out, sort of, about the firing of his oldest son from the Oak Brook Police Department.
The Fire and Police Commission in west suburban Oak Brook voted unanimously Saturday to fire Officer Stephen Peterson from the force.
After a series of delays, Drew Peterson’s police officer son is expected to learn Saturday if he will keep his job on the Oak Brook force.
The police officer son of Drew Peterson should learn tonight if he will remain on the Oak Brook Police Department.
Accusations are made on both sides at hearing where Stephen Peterson’s police job is on the line. Chief says about guns, “if it was a toaster, it’s a piece of evidence and he should have cooperated with state police.”
The Oak Brook Police Board will decide tonight whether to fire Drew Peterson’s son from the force.
The oldest son of Drew Peterson could learn Tuesday night if he will keep his job with the Oak Brook police department.
Drew Peterson’s son has been suspended from the Oak Brook police force for the past couple of months, but he is still collecting a paycheck.
Oak Brook police chief is looking to fire him for removing guns before Drew Peterson’s house was searched.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!