Chicago Wolves center Steve Reinprecht tallied two goals and goaltender Eddie Lack stopped 30 shots to lead the Wolves to a 3-1 win in Game 4 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals Wednesday night at the Allstate Arena.
For the first time in almost exactly a year the Chicago Wolves scored three power-play goals, but it wasn’t enough as the team fell 4-3 in overtime in front of a capacity crowd of 7,044 Friday night at Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre.
The Chicago Wolves enjoyed their performance so much on Tuesday night at Abbotsford Entertainment and Sports Centre, they authored a strikingly similar start Wednesday night to trigger a 5-0 victory in British Columbia.
The Chicago Wolves pulled within 3 points of first place in the Midwest Division with a 5-2 victory over division-leading Charlotte on Sunday afternoon before 6,096 at the Allstate Arena.
The Chicago Wolves saw their three-game winning streak snapped with a 4-2 Amtrak Rivalry loss to the Milwaukee Admirals Wednesday night at the Bradley Center.
The Chicago Wolves jumped out to a 3-0 lead and held the Grand Rapids Griffins scoreless for the first 50:23 of the game en route to a 3-1 win Sunday night at the Allstate Arena.
- Woman Charged In Machete AttackAs she slashed and cut a 30-year-old Crown Point woman with a machete, onlookers shouted for Endia Rivera to stop, saying she would kill the victim.125
- 3 Jump Off Roof Of Trump Tower Wearing ParachutesA trio of daredevils broke onto the roof of the Trump Tower overnight and jumped off using parachutes.262
- Parents Occupy Classroom To Protest School ClosingsParents took over a classroom at Lafayette Elementary to protest the city's plan to shut down the school after this year.73
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!