We’re seeing it all over the city–in shop windows, on the adorable girl in line at Starbucks–it’s the trendy winter-inspired sweater that everyone seems to have but you. Here we see it on style-icon, the posh Victoria Beckham. Luckily it’s not too late for you to jump on the trend! Here are the Chicago shops that carry Victoria’s look, for less.
How to find a great skirt, and then build off of it! Skirt trends for the summer, what are yours?
Trends come and go. Some come again, and some we can’t wait to go. I used to think Boho Chic was just a trend, but its resurrection and prominence in the fashion world for the last 10 years suggests otherwise. With roots back to the late 60s through 70s, it represented an easy going, loving life, peace, and harmony approach to an ever-changing world.
Are you looking for a way to spice up your summer wardrobe with something that is equally versatile as it is fashion forward? My answer is SHORTS! Shorts are this summer’s must have item and this season I have noticed more variety and originality than ever before.
As spring slowly blossoms into summer, it’s time to start transitioning your wardrobe into fresh colors. A fun and budget friendly way to go from one season to the next is to add a fun twist to an already popular trend.
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaThe massive EF-4 tornado to hit Moore, Okla., is rare, but twisters with that kind of force have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- High School Duo Has Never Missed A Day Of ClassThey say no one's perfect, but one school in the far southwestern suburbs has not just one, but two students who have achieved perfection in one area.136
- Deadly Oklahoma Tornado Serves As Reminder To Prepare For Disasters“Tornado sheltering basics involved three steps – get in, get down and cover-up. The overall goal is to avoid flying and falling debris by putting as many barriers between you and the tornado as possible,” according to one expert at the National Weather Service in Norman, Oklahoma.121
- Lightning Strikes Damage Two Homes OvernightAt least two homes in the Chicago area were struck by lightning overnight as heavy thunderstorms plowed through the region.198
- Police Seek Help Identifying Female Homicide VictimPolice are asking for help to identify the body of woman or teen girl found strangled and badly burned in a Northwest Side Avondale neighborhood Dumpster Sunday night.137
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!