Sunshine and cool temperatures are on the docket for Thursday afternoon, and look for a warm-up coming next week.
Skies will remain sunny Wednesday afternoon, as the temperature climbs into the 80s for the first time in six days.
Conditions will remain unseasonably cool and befitting of early fall for the rest of the day Tuesday, but look for all that to change as the week goes on.
It’s a perfect day for being outside, with a gentle breeze, moderate temperatures and sunshine.
The storms that might have woken you up in the wee hours have gone on their way, leaving sunny skies and close to the lake, pleasantly cool temperatures.
Skies will be sunny and pleasant for the rest of the day Tuesday, but don’t look for it to get too much warmer on the lakefront.
Sunny and beautiful conditions will prevail for the rest of the day Thursday, although a chill will be in the air along the lake all day.
A high-pressure ridge is keeping the skies clear and sunny, but temperatures will remain nippy throughout the day and the rest of the work week.
The skies will be sunny and the temperatures warm and pleasant on Tuesday, but when Wednesday comes around, you might be fooled into thinking it’s June.
Conditions will remain seasonably cold Monday, but expect the sun to be out for the rest of the afternoon.
The end of May showers will hopefully lead to some June flowers, but just because spring is running a little late doesn’t mean you have to hide indoors. We’ve some picks to get you out of the house this weekend, rain or shine.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!