Super Bowl XLVII
The device being blamed for the blackout, a switchgear, and it was manufactured in Chicago by S & C Electric.
Jim Harbaugh has the kind of thoughtful and caring attitude that new Chicago Bears head coach Marc Trestman would be wise to take note of and apply to his own coaching.
Superdome officials warned just months before the Super Bowl that the venue’s electrical system could suffer a power outage and rushed to replace some of the equipment ahead of the big game
Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith could have been called for either defensive holding or illegal contact on the 49ers’ fateful fourth down play that essentially ended Super Bowl XLVII.
It’s Super Bowl Monday, the day when no one in America really wants to be working, but pretty much all of us are.
Capping a pretty perfect postseason, Joe Flacco completed 22 of 33 passes for 287 yards and three first-half touchdowns Sunday to earn Super Bowl MVP honors for leading the Baltimore Ravens to a 34-29 victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
Power went out at the Superdome early in the third quarter of the Super Bowl on Sunday with the Baltimore Ravens leading the San Francisco 49ers 28-6.
There’s a strong possibility neither of these teams would be in position to win it all if they didn’t make bold, season-changing decisions.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says he believes there will be an agreement soon with the players’ union for testing for human growth hormone.
Kaepernick is a superb weapon who has the athleticism to do things that Flacco can’t. The 49ers also have the speed and the attack mentality on defense that the Ravens once did.
The retired three-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback will join the network’s crew for daylong coverage of Sunday’s NFL championship game between the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers.
For you perhaps, or for the casual fan, or for your guests at a rousing chaotic gathering, I offer further levels of couch enjoyment.
The much talked about Super Bowl matchup between the Harbaugh brothers has been beaten into your head, but did you know it gets more complicated than that?
All the single ladies will be watching the upcoming Super Bowl along with football lovers. That’s because Beyonce is the halftime show performer.
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.146
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!