The 50th Super Bowl will be held in the San Francisco Bay Area and the NFL championship will go to Houston the following year.
The quarterback from Santa Claus, Indiana just got another Christmas morning.
Otis Wilson played eight seasons with the Bears from 1980 to 1988 and was a starting linebacker during the team’s 1985 Super Bowl win.
After his team’s loss to the Ravens in Super Bowl XLVII on Sunday, 49ers Tight End Delanie Walker’s world was dealt another devastating blow.
As the running back reached down to celebrate with some fans, he fell off the float.
From allegations Ray Lewis used a performance enhancing drugs in the form of deer antler spray, Joe Flacco’s ignorant referral to next year’s Super Bowl as “retarded”, the 49er’s Chris Culliver’s anti-gay comments and apology […]
While it may have been electrifying, it appears Beyonce’s halftime show at Super Bowl XLVII played no part in the power outage at the Superdome.
Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith could have been called for either defensive holding or illegal contact on the 49ers’ fateful fourth down play that essentially ended Super Bowl XLVII.
The Super Bowl pulled in solid ratings for CBS in Chicago on Sunday.
At least 47 gay men (probably gay women, too) have been a part of a Super Bowl champion organization, and it’s very likely many more than that.
It’s Super Bowl Monday, the day when no one in America really wants to be working, but pretty much all of us are.
I’m not really sure what any of that was, but I damn well know I liked it.
Jim McMahon, quarterback for the Super Bowl winning Chicago Bears, shows he still has a special flare.
A power outage at the Super Bowl put the nation’s biggest sporting event on hold for more than a half-hour Sunday, interrupting an otherwise electric, back-and-forth game that ended with Joe Flacco and the Baltimore Ravens as NFL champions thanks to a 34-31 victory over the San Francisco 49ers.
Jen Luby, an entertaining expert from secondcitysoiree.com has some easy ideas to decorate and entertain for a last minute Super Bowl party.
Don’t be shocked to find more police cruisers watching you this Super Bowl Sunday. Illinois State Police will be stepping-up patrols on the roads, all a part of a statewide focus on D.U.I. enforcement.
You probably already made plans on where to watch it. But the important question, what are you going to eat during the big game?
I’ll never understand how somebody can believe God finds a scoreboard pertinent or any outcome within any entertainment outlet.
(Photo Credit: Al Bello/Getty Images)Hey, have you heard the news? This is Ray Lewis’ last game. Yeah, in a week with not many storylines the Ray Lewis retirement is story #1. Maybe it’s just me […]
CBS 2’s Ed Curran looked into what it would take to get to New Orleans this weekend at the last minute.
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Mount Prospect Man Falls To Death From Albany Park RoofA Mount Prospect man fell to his death from a roof in Albany Park Friday afternoon.113
- 3 Dead, 8 Hurt In Shootings Since Friday NightThe most recent fatal shooting happened about 1:50 a.m. Saturday in the Hyde Park community, roughly half a mile from President Barack Obama’s home in neighboring Kenwood.198
- Some People You Should Know: The MelodeersIt all began when barbershop patrons started singing while waiting to get their hair cut. A century or so later, the Melodeers chorus is taking the music to a dazzling new height with 140 ladies singing in unaccompanied four-part harmony. CBS 2's Harry Porterfield reports.155
- Mother Of Student Pushed Down School Stairs ‘Enraged’ At Security GuardNew video surfaced Friday that appears to show sophomore Lauren Goodlow being pushed by a male security guard. CBS 2's Dorothy Tucker reports.329
- House Passes Concealed Carry Plan Opposed By Senate LeaderGun owners in the only state still banning concealed weapons would win that right under a plan approved by the Illinois House on Friday, but the governor and other powerful Democrats oppose the plan because it would wipe out local gun ordinances -- including Chicago's ban on assault weapons.220
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!