The primary election for Jesse Jackson Jr.’s 2nd Congressional District seat is next Tuesday and some of the candidates meet Monday for a debate.
The House Ethics Committee says it will continue an investigation into U.S. Rep. Aaron Schock over allegations the Illinois Republican sought donations of more than $5,000 per donor to a super political action committee.
There’s a new, very high-profile, player in the race to replace Jesse Jackson Jr. in Congress, who this week alone plans to spend more money than any of the 16 Democratic candidates has been able to raise.
Rove has managed to spin himself a personal fortune in national politics. His reputation, however, does not match his accomplishments.
It is clear that Democrats have shown a greater propensity to spend money wisely with their campaigns and allied groups. At the end of the day, that is what America needs.
Romney is dragging his own campaign and every Republican down. Republican operatives and House and Senate candidates have conceded as much throughout the month of September.
Wishing a pink slip on anyone during these economic times may be harsh, but for saying that Romney’s Romneycare in Massachusetts would have saved Soptic’s wife and drawing conservative ire across the country, Andrea Saul deserves it.
Karl Rove has come up with a business, his Super PAC, that offers wealthy businesses with legal problems potential for relief.
Sheldon Adelson, the largest foreign investor in China, has invested tens of millions of dollars in influencing the 2012 election and has vowed to spend $100 million to put his thumb on the scale for Mitt Romney in November.
What is to stop a foreign country from funneling money through US businesses or political donors into Super PACs to buy US elections?
With a couple of simple fixes from Congress, billions of dollars could be put into the economy by allowing middle class families to refinance their mortgages and by keeping student loans at market rates. Maybe […]
A Republican super PAC funded by the father of Cubs owner Tom Ricketts has decided against launching a hard-line attack on President Barack Obama as he campaigns for reelection.
Super Tuesday is seen as a major turning point in the 2012 Republican Presidential Primary race; Mitt Romney hopes to extend his delegate lead and finally cement his front-runner status with multiple wins across the country.
U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. was facing a new obstacle in his fight to retain his seat in Congress amid his toughest primary challenge yet.
We’ve been hearing it all night: the winner of the GOP primary election in Florida is the winner is Mitt Romney. Or so it is in the news, but I don’t buy it.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.706
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.517
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!