CBS 2’s Mike Parker spoke with parishioners at Chicago’s Holy Name Cathedral about a new survey of Catholics.
CHICAGO (CBS) — Most people who’ve had dealings with the Chicago police department say it was a good experience. A cross-section of more than 4,000 people provided feedback, and more than 80 percent said they […]
A new survey lists the professions of people who say they need coffee the most to get them going in the morning.
It’s no secret many foods contain sugar, but you might be shocked to learn just how much is in some seemingly healthy options.
A new survey serves as a warning to businesses about letting customer service – or their products – slip.
It has been a year now since same-sex civil unions became legal in Illinois, but the advocacy group Equality Illinois says many couples are not finding that their unions are being treated as equal to marriages.
Parents who oppose a longer school day at a Near North Side elementary school say a new survey shows what they’ve been saying all along.
Camping for Chicago area residents soon may not have to mean a long drive to Wisconsin or a more remote part of Illinois.
Those running for judge may not have campaign ads or mass mailers to help voters learn about their qualifications, but they do have a recently released survey.
Would you pay double or more the current fare for a ride on the CTA? That’s one of the questions on a new survey the CTA sent to some of its customers.
A new survey ranks O’Hare International Airport the worst in the nation, and Midway doesn’t fare too well either.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel is turning his campaign for a longer school day up a notch, while some parents and teachers argue that A 7 ½-hour day is just too long.
Texting can have it’s advantages, but a recent survey shows most cell phone users like to hear from people on the phone.
ile the overall jobs’ outlook remains bleak, a new survey finds some pockets of hiring.
Metra wants to hear from you on the possibility of fare hikes and service cuts, and it doesn’t matter if you ride Metra daily or never come within miles of a commuter train.
Even as the state received word of mass layoffs, many companies say in a new survey they plan to hire soon, CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports.
In a new survey, the Chicago Crime Commission says voters throughout the state are against the expansion of casino gambling, as a bill now on Gov. Pat Quinn’s desk would authorize.
Chicago-area reporters are not pleased with the way government is treating a new state law that’s supposed to make government more open to public scrutiny.
Proponents of efforts to enact concealed carry laws in Illinois have released the results of a survey they say proves the issue isn’t as geographically divided as it seems.
In another sign of an improving economy, a new survey finds more Americans planning vacations this year.
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!