The tour bus was traveling east on Division when the driver crossed into the westbound lanes, and hit an SUV head on.
An 11-month-old girl was in “stable” condition at a hospital after she was thrown from an SUV during a crash in the downtown area early Tuesday morning, police said.
Chicago Police say an SUV went through the window of the Metropolitan Bank at 3522 W 26th street at 4:41 Sunday morning.
A police officer responding to a burglary was injured in a traffic accident Monday in the Logan Square neighborhood.
The driver of an SUV was killed early Monday when he crashed his Chevrolet Blazer into the back of a parked semi-trailer in the Pilsen neighborhood on the West Side.
The 29-year-old mother injured last week in a hit-and-run while strapping her child into a car seat is doing much better, CBS 2′s Brad Edwards reports. Now, her family wants to know the identity of the driver.
A 41-year-old man was shot while driving an SUV in the Northwest Side Belmont Craigin neighborhood early Tuesday.
A SUV burst into flames on Monday morning at the Stevenson and Dan Ryan expressways.
A driver was killed after his SUV was struck by a South Shore train near South Bend on Sunday.
A newspaper delivery woman was hurt after a semi-trailer truck slammed into the sport-utility vehicle she was driving southwest of Chicago.
A man was killed and two women were injured early Monday in a crash on an exit ramp from the Bishop Ford Freeway.
Nineteen people were injured early Tuesday when a sport-utility vehicle crashed into a party bus on the Eisenhower Expressway, near the Illinois Medical District.
A nasty rollover accident left one person hurt on North Lake Shore Drive overnight.
An 81-year-old woman was killed Thursday evening when a sport-utility vehicle struck her as she crossed busy Devon Avenue in West Rogers Park.
A school bus and a sport-utility vehicle were involved in a crash Monday morning in Naperville.
A 20-year-old woman and her 1- and 3-year-old daughters were critically injured when the SUV she was driving on the Southwest Side Sunday morning collided with a semi tractor cab, then crashed into a store and a CTA bus shelter.
Two vehicles were demolished early Monday in a crash on the city’s West Side.
Monday was flight day for a snowy owl whose journey spanned the Arctic, a car collision, rehab, and now, freedom.
A sport-utility vehicle flipped over on the outbound Eisenhower Expressway early Friday, prompting authorities to shut down lanes and causing a traffic jam.
Two teenage girls charged with helping steal and crash a Lexus in River North are in even more trouble, now facing charges for attacking and beating a 10-year-old girl in the old Cabrini-Green neighborhood last week.
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!