A west suburban man has been charged with being under the influence of heroin when the car he was driving plowed into the rear of a second car, killing an 11-year-old boy in February.
A 33-year-old DeKalb man was arrested Tuesday for allegedly allowing an underage relative to drive his car, which crashed and caused minor injuries to a 5-year-old.
Fifty-four years after the crime, 72-year-old Jack McCullough was arrested for the murder of Maria Ridulph. He talks with “48 Hours.”
A man found guilty of murdering a 7-year-old in Sycamore in 1957 was sentenced to life in prison on Monday.
A judge has convicted a 72-year-old man in abduction and murder of 7-year-old Sycamore girl in 1957.
Jack McCullough, 72, has pleaded not guilty to kidnapping and killing Maria Ridulph in Sycamore on Dec. 3, 1957.
Charles Ridulph thought his 7-year-old sister, Maria, was outside playing with a friend near their Sycamore home on Dec. 3, 1957.
The trial of a man accused in the 1957 kidnapping and slaying of a 7-year-old Illinois girl is expected to begin Monday.
A shooting inside a hospital in the Illinois town of Sycamore has left a man and woman dead.
She’s a lawyer — and she was a hooker.
A judge found a former Washington state man not guilty in 50-year-old a rape case.
A woman who accused a Seattle man of raping her 50 years ago in a small Illinois town claims he also let two other men rape her.
Jury selection begins Tuesday for a rape trial, for the former police officer who is also charged with kidnapping and murdering a Sycamore girl in 1957.
The former cop charged with kidnapping and murdering a Sycamore girl in 1957 first will stand trial for raping another girl in the same town less than five years later, DeKalb County prosecutors said.
A Seattle man charged in the kidnapping and murder of a 7-year old Sycamore girl in 1957 will be in court Wednesday to face more charges.
A 71-year-old Washington man accused in the 1957 kidnapping and killing of a 7-year-old Illinois girl has been charged in a separate case with sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl from the same small town.
A DeKalb County judge will hold a hearing next month to determine whether two reporters should give prosecutors their notes on jailhouse interviews with a man charged in the 1957 kidnapping and murder of a 7-year-old girl.
The man charged with kidnapping and killing 7-year-old Maria Ridulph more than 50 years ago made his first appearance in an Illinois courtroom on Thursday, a day after he was extradited from Seattle.
Late Wednesday afternoon, the Seattle man accused of the 1957 kidnapping and murder of a 7-year-old Sycamore girl was returned to Illinois to face the charges against him.
He insists he didn’t do it, but suspect in a 1957 murder in Sycamore is willingly coming back to Illinois to face charges here.
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Illinois Senate Passes Medical Marijuana LegislationIllinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.1238
- Teen Fatally Stabbed In Fight Outside Suburban Grocery StoreRomeoville police say a 17-year-old boy and a 22-year-old man got into a fight in the parking lot outside the Jewel-Osco on Weber Road.432
- Powerball Jackpot At $600 Million: Most Common NumbersThe Powerball jackpot was increased Friday to $600 million, making it the largest Powerball jackpot ever.781
- Police Believe Alleged Con Man Had Scores Of Victims In 4 StatesPark Ridge police were asking for the public’s health in a fraud investigation against a man they said has been using a fake identity to fleece people in at least four states.148
- Family Helping Fund Research For Rare Disease That Struck Son, DaughterThey start out growing up like any other child, until a seizure strikes. It's the first sign of a deadly, rare brain disease that robs children of their abilities before taking their lives. This weekend, you can help a Downers Grove family try to find a cure for Batten Disease.226
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!