An American who played a central role in the 2008 terrorist attack in Mumbai, India, that left more than 160 people dead should spend no more than 35 years in prison because of his cooperation with investigators, U.S. prosecutors argued Tuesday in asking for a relatively lenient sentence.
A Chicago businessman who provided support to a Pakistani terror group and backed a plot to kill staff of a Danish newspaper that published controversial cartoons of the Prophet Muhammed has been sentenced to 14 years in prison.
Her husband is on trial, accused of supporting terrorists. And now she’s speaking out as a jury weighs the fate of Chicago businessman Tahawwur Rana.
Attorneys in the high-profile terrorism trial of a Chicago businessman accused in the 2008 Mumbai attacks offered the same final advice Tuesday to jurors: Use your common sense.
Closing arguments are expected later today in the trial of a Chicago businessman accused of helping plan the Mumbai terror attacks.
The prosecution has rested in the case of a Chicago businessman accused of helping plan the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks.
It has been called the biggest terror trial ever in Chicago. But it’s even bigger overseas.
An admitted American terrorist who is the government’s star witness in the trial of a Chicago businessman accused in the deadly 2008 Mumbai attacks said Tuesday that another militant with ties to al-Qaida had once plotted to attack U.S. defense contractor Lockheed Martin.
Newly released, amateurish “home videos” from a terrorist scouting sites to attack seem a little bit charming — and a whole lot chilling. They came out Thursday in federal court, where a Chicago businessman faces terrorist conspiracy charges, CBS 2’s Derrick Blakley reports.
Attorneys will begin presenting their case against Tahawwur Rana, a local businessman charged as a conspirator in the 2008 terror attack in Mumbai, India.
The courtroom was packed and security tight, with metal detectors outside and armed federal marshals inside, as jury selection began in the trial of a Chicago man accused of plotting the 2008 terror attacks in Mumbai, India.
A trial getting underway today in Chicago could expose more problems in the already-strained relations between the United States and Pakistan.
Federal prosecutors have charged four more defendants in the 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India, as a Chicago man prepares to go to trial in the case.
A federal judge has agreed to push back the trial of a Chicago businessman charged in connection with the 2008 terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India.
Prosecutors and defense attorneys say they’re on track for a February trial of a Chicago businessman charged in connection with 2008 terrorist attacks in India.
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.150
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!