When it comes to tailgating in Chicago, many people think about food and fun with fellow Bears fans. However, an item that can sometimes be overlooked is the bathrooms. It’s important to know what the different options are for bathrooms, whether you’re a family tailgating with young kids or just want some added comfort when out on game day.
Just like any metropolitan city, it can be difficult to navigate Chicago streets to get to Soldier Field. Even local residents can find it difficult to nail down the routes to take to a Bears home game. However, knowing some simple public transportation and regulations for local travelers can help make the process easier.
Tailgaters in Chicago may be aware of which lots are known for the best cooks or which spaces are closest to the bathrooms, but they may not be aware of the rich history behind the Chicago Bears. Knowing the history of the franchise and stadium can make for a better appreciation of the beloved team you’re rooting for.
Tailgating in Chicago is supposed to be a fun activity that brings together fellow Bears fans. However, there are some safety concerns that arise at tailgating outings, so it’s important to be aware of the hazards to ensure a fun and safe trip.
A huge part of tailgating is the ability to display your team spirit proudly among others with the same enthusiasm. Making a homemade Bears fan tailgating outfit can help to display your team spirit while standing out from the pack.
Chicago is known for adverse weather conditions, whether it be fierce winds or brutal snowfall. It’s important to be prepared for harsh weather conditions for any tailgating excursion at Soldier Field to fully enjoy the experience and remain comfortable until kickoff.
Tailgating in Chicago is a long-standing tradition that involves people of every age, culture and background. However, there are some Chicago tailgaters that are legendary in their enthusiasm and tenacity.
With strict guidelines on permitted tailgate parking for the Chicago Bears home games at Soldier Field, it can be difficult to choose which lot works best for your needs. However, understanding the pros and cons for each lot can help you make a more informed decision.
Timing is a crucial part in planning and executing your tailgating party. It’s important to plan your trip wisely by knowing traffic and weather conditions, parking regulations and utilizing the best exit strategy.
Tailgating in Chicago can be a difficult arena to navigate. Knowing the guidelines and rules surrounding tailgating is the best way to make your tailgating experience an enjoyable one.
When it comes to watching a Chicago Bears game, there are some venues that make you feel like you’re at the game even when the team’s away. Setting up a private tailgate party can be a great way to celebrate the game with fellow tailgating enthusiasts and there are a number of different party packages to cater to every price point.
Team decorations are a big part of showing your team spirit in the tradition of Chicago tailgating. Team spirit comes in many different forms but there are certain car decorations that will make your vehicle stand apart from the pack.
Newcomers to tailgating can sometimes be intimidated and overwhelmed when going into a tradition with so much history and spirit. However, following a few simple guidelines when being a rookie to tailgating can ensure an exciting and treasured memory with motivation for more fun times to come.
Because of the restrictions put on tailgaters for Soldier Field games like no deep fryers, no open fires and no tents or canopies, it can be difficult to know exactly which parking structures allow tailgating for the die-hard Bears fan. Following a few simple guidelines and tips for parking can make it easier to plan and execute a great tailgating party.
Tailgating is an American institution and a true display of what it means to be a fan. Did we mention there’s usually lots of beer?
Much has been made in the last decade of how this generation lacks the focus and work ethic of generations past. And, to that end, studies have been done to offer some tangible proof as […]
This is a quick and easy slider that will satisfy your urge for buffalo chicken, without all the mess of frying. Pair with arugula, dill pickles and blue cheese dip and you have a perfect […]
You typically don’t think of an early morning tailgate as an event most celebrities would care to be a part of, but you’d be surprised. There have been tales of actual sightings of some famous […]
Burgers or brats? It seemed like a trivial question for most Penn Staters this past weekend. Delegating purchases of cups and napkins or preparing pasta salad were menial tasks in comparison to the greater issue […]
From the backwater roads of the boondocks to the bright lights of the Big Apple, a large portion of the United States believes football is America’s national pastime. Any given Sunday, the National Football League’s […]
- Man Charged With Sex Trafficking For Second Time In Cook CountyA man previously convicted of sex trafficking in Cook County has been charged again, this time for allegedly kidnapping a Minnesota woman and bringing her to Chicago to work in the sex trade.201
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!