(CBS) Taj Gibson was fined $25,000 for his actions in Wednesday’s Game 2 loss to the Miami Heat, the NBA announced Friday. Gibson was ejected from the game after receiving back-t0-back technical fouls and was […]
For any Bulls fan, Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals was just plain ugly.
It was the biggest postseason win in Miami Heat history, and the biggest postseason loss in Chicago Bulls history.
Nate Robinson, who was battling the flu and seen vomiting on the Bulls bench finished with 18 points while playing 42 minutes. After a draining game for him, Robinson sat quietly at his locker before addressing the media:
“You just have got to muster up enough energy,” Robinson said, “no excuses”.
These last few years haven’t been all too kind to Kris Humphries.
John Wall had 27 points, nine assists and eight rebounds, Emeka Okafor scored the go-ahead dunk in the final minute and the Washington Wizards won their eighth straight home game Tuesday night, beating the temperamental Chicago Bulls 90-86.
Ask two different locker rooms about the abuse and hard fouls the soon-to-be four time NBA MVP received on Wednesday night and you were bound to get two different responses.
The Miami Heat’s 27-game winning streak was snapped Wednesday night by the Chicago Bulls, 101-97, when a furious comeback by LeBron James and his teammates fell short.
Everyone is offering an opinion on Derrick Rose. It wouldn’t shock me if Jack Nicholson or the Dali Lama penned a thought on the Bulls fragile franchise star.
Chicagoans can be forgiven for assuming that their hard-ass NBA coach has burned out his connection to the team. It has happened before.
While the Bulls are nursing their own injuries, they got a bit of helpful news Tuesday as the Cavaliers announced guard Kyrie Irving will miss tonight’s game at the United Center with a sore knee.
Kevin Garnett scored eight of his 12 points in the fourth quarter and added 11 rebounds, and the Boston Celtics overcame poor shooting to beat the Chicago Bulls 71-69 Wednesday night.
Somebody has to do something to make the coach understand that the goal of the regular season is not to pile up wear and tear on a team’s most important veteran players.
The Brooklyn Nets are coming off their first home loss under P.J. Carlesimo, and now they must host the Eastern Conference’s best road team.
Nate Robinson scored 16 of his 24 points in the second quarter, leading the Chicago Bulls to a 104-88 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night.
Luol Deng hit a tiebreaking jump shot with 3 seconds left in overtime and the Chicago Bulls beat Toronto 107-105 in overtime on Wednesday night, their eighth victory in nine meetings against the Raptors.
ORLANDO (AP) –Carlos Boozer had a season-high 31 points and 11 rebounds, Luol Deng scored 23 points and the Chicago Bulls hung on to beat the Orlando Magic 96-94 on Wednesday night. Taj Gibson added […]
Luol Deng and Carlos Boozer scored 21 points apiece, Joakim Noah had a triple-double and the Chicago Bulls beat the Boston Celtics 100-89 on Tuesday night.
Marco Belinelli scored a season-high 23 points, Luol Deng added 22 and the Chicago Bulls took control early on to beat the Cleveland Cavaliers 95-85 on Wednesday night.
Get a load of what this idiot said in July, when the Bulls were deciding whether or not to match the Houston Rockets’ offer to backup center Omer Asik.
- Former Glenbard East Student Charged With Planning Violence At SchoolIn November, Michael Santoro allegedly made plans of a violent nature against the school, but the alleged plans remained unknown an acquaintance reported the threat to police two weeks ago, after learning about the plans in February.306
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.322
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!