by @TaraLipinskyMore Columns here. It’s all about crashing in this week’s That Thing You Missed. Jake “The Snake” Roberts crashes and burns while singing at a Braves game, Bryce Harper crashes into the wall, Manny […]
by @TaraLipinsky In this week’s That Thing You Missed, evidence sporting events should get rid of the “kiss cam,” Julio Borbon is a bad actor, Tim Tebow’s supporters have reached a new low and […]
by @TaraLipinsky Tampa Bay Ray’s mascot is not that sharp, A Bills WR wants the obvious from North Korea, Kevin Ware pokes fun on Letterman, And Bubba Watson’s life just got more incredible and we’ve […]
A urine controlled video game? Now that’s what I call a “Game of Thrones,” a must-see LeBron James video bomb, Mr. T is on ice and Tiger Woods is causing more controversy. It’s all in this week’s That Thing You Missed.
Kate Upton mulls over a high school prom proposition, Philly Fans give Andrew Bynum the boot – in a very classy way of course – my take on the worst kept secret in sports and […]
It’s video round-up week in That Thing You Missed – from what may possibly be the worst hockey fight in the history of the sport to a temper tantrum the likes of which I have […]
If you are remotely related to the world of sports and wanted to get your name out there this week – all you had to do was weigh-in on the gays in the NFL discussion. […]
One “hairy” press conference with Andew Bynum, an unbelievable hole-in-one caught on video, Darrelle Revis gets what he wants, um, sort of and is Tim Tebow finally starting to get it? Those stories and more in […]
Another Notre Dame athlete has a questionable IQ, Rob Gronkowski continues to Gronkowski, Allen Iverson and Titus Young both get what they deserve. And as if you needed it – here’s another reason to hate […]
From allegations Ray Lewis used a performance enhancing drugs in the form of deer antler spray, Joe Flacco’s ignorant referral to next year’s Super Bowl as “retarded”, the 49er’s Chris Culliver’s anti-gay comments and apology […]
A Manti Te’o roundup, Terrell Suggs and Wes Welker’s wife actually say what everyone else is thinking – plus, Kris Humphries gets qwned via Twitter in this week’s That Thing You Missed! by: @TaraLipinsky Kris […]
This week, I prayed to NEVER hear the name Lance Armstrong again. G-d answered: Manti Te’o. So, for those of you who have been inundated with stories on these two athletes here are a […]
by: @TaraLipinsky Darnell Dockett makes a move via Twitter on Miss Alabama, sauced Aggie fans hijack a reporter’s liveshot and Steve Nash commits a foul on the sidelines. Those stories and video of possibly the […]
In this week’s That Thing You Missed, Fab Melo gives new meaning to the term “banging your head against the wall,” a passionate Cowboys fan gets up in “arms” over missing the playoffs and the […]
An Olympic runner turns “street walker,” possibly the worst free throw ever and another Bear joins the “blame the fans” bandwagon. It’s all this week in That Thing You Missed. Boo Hoo! Photo Credit: Stacy Revere/Getty […]
Torri Hunter answers the question “is he bitter about the Josh Hamilton Deal?” An ESPN commentator takes things too far. No, this time we really mean it. And find out some of the ridiculous ways […]
In this week’s That Thing You Missed: A brawl breaks out at Macho Comacho’s funeral, Braylon Edwards cooks his goose with a Tweet And DeAndre Jordan enjoys using a fart machine on people in his […]
TTYM: Benson Is A Strip Club DJ? NFL Cheerleaders Shave Their Heads? And What’s Wrong With An NFL ‘Bromance’?
It was complete and utter chaos in the world of sports this week, leaving many of us scratching our heads and asking these ridiculous questions: Why are NFL cheerleaders shaving their heads? Why is […]
What one thing terrifies the NFL’s Eric Berry on the field? Ndamukong Suh’s personal hygiene is more important than you.. And find out how soccer sensation Hope Solo and former Seattle Seahawk Jerramy Stevens spent their […]
- Should Indoor Sprinklers Be Mandatory For New Homes?Safety advocates say new construction should include indoor sprinklers to make homes more fireproof. CBS 2's Chris Martinez looks at both sides of the debate.149
- Cop Shoots Trucker In Parking Lot Of Merrillville, Ind. Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- 25 Years Ago, Laurie Dann Went On Deadly Rampage On North ShoreIt was 25 years ago today when a tragedy unfolded in Winnetka.246
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!