Cook County investigators have been raiding stores across the county that have been breaking the law, and ripping off taxpayers of millions of dollars, by selling cigarettes without proper taxes.
Cash-strapped Cook County is stepping up its pursuit of illegal cigarette sales.
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township High
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen Goods
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down Stairs
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate Objects
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago Skyway
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013