Taylor Swift is, of course, “one of the biggest pop stars in the world right now,” selling records by the millions and attracting fans across genres and formats. This comes thanks in large part to a […]
How many performances can you pack into a single award ceremony? Country fans will soon find out, because the Academy of Country Music today announced that Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum and Little Big Town will each perform […]
The Academy of Country Music has announced that Luke Bryan, Kelly Clarkson, Hunter Hayes, Blake Shelton, George Strait, Miranda Lambert, and The Band Perry will perform during the ACM Awards on April 7 in Las Vegas.
Nominations were announced Wednesday for the 48th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards!
On music’s biggest night, social media networks exploded with commentary, making the 55th GRAMMY Awards this year’s second-most popular event with close to 15.5 million interactions as reported by Trendrr, a social TV analytics provider […]
Talk about a spectacle. Taylor Swift took the job of opening the 55th GRAMMY Awards seriously, and went all out with her performance of her GRAMMY-nominated single “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” Dressed in all-white top hat, […]
It was tough competition, but Taylor Swift, the Civil Wars and T-Bone Burnett came out GRAMMY winners for their collaboration on “Safe & Sound.” Named Best Song Written For Visual Media, “Safe & Sound” was […]
fun. are nominated for six GRAMMY Awards, including Album of the Year, Song Of The Year, Record Of The Year and Best New Artist. The band is predicted a likely winner among everyone from Olly Murs […]
With so many trends and beautiful dresses available, how do the stars decide what to wear to the GRAMMYs? The stakes are high on music’s biggest night and the awards season’s wildest red carpet. Radio.com partnered […]
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: Taylor Swift isn’t just the best-selling country star right now – she […]
When it comes to GRAMMY-winning songs from years past, what are your favorite? We asked that very question to some of today’s biggest and brightest musicians, and got some fantastic GRAMMY winner playlists in return. Blake Shelton […]
From country ballads to frenzied dubstep and vibrant dance-pop concoctions, Taylor Swift’s latest album Red is a variety pack of emotion and energy. Yet one thing that binds so many of her songs together is their undeniable catchiness. She […]
I may have no idea who half the people at the Golden Globes were, but I do know smiles. As a miserable adult, I fake smile throughout most of my day. This makes me an expert. Maybe? Anyway, here’s my “expert” analyzation of some of the best smiles at last night’s Golden Globes…
There is no other awards show with a red carpet as eclectic and daring as the GRAMMYs. In the past it’s hosted everything from traditional evening wear to see-through and down-to-there outfits. From Jennifer Lopez’s […]
Music’s biggest night just got bigger. The 55th GRAMMY Awards just revealed their first round of performers, culled heavily from the top four nominations categories. Expect memorable sets by Taylor Swift, fun., Rihanna, Mumford & […]
Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson and the guys of fun. are all teaming up for a brand new GRAMMY compilation album. In honor of the upcoming awards show the Recording Academy is releasing a 22-track record […]
Let loose and sing your heart out for a couple of hours at one of the best concerts coming to Chicago in 2013.
“Favorite album of the year. That’s hard. I haven’t bought a lot of albums.”
The British singer confirms Taylor Swift and Harry Styles’ relationship while picking which GRAMMY nominees he’d kill, marry and snog — British slang for kissing.
The long list of country nominees also included Taylor Swift, Ronnie Dunn, country supergroup The Time Jumpers, the Eli Young Band, Dierks Bentley, Zac Brown, and Jamey Johnson.
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4789
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!