More than a dozen people gathered outside the Chicago IRS office to protest extra IRS scrutiny of their groups.
Former House Republican Leader Dick Armey criticized GOP candidates for saying “stupid things,” but here is one problem: The 2012 candidates were talking about Republican policy.
I find interest in the circus surrounding people in the fifty states of the Union petitioning to secede from the United States since President Barack Obama was reelected two weeks ago, I’ll be the first to admit that any state seceding from the Union is a terrible idea.
If Republicans, as a political party, continue this hostility toward science then they do not understand the driving force that science and innovation play in our economy. It also is another proof point in the case that Democrats made about Republican math not adding up.
The day after the voters spoke in our democracy, Republicans sought to set aside the results and focus on winning next time. It is not just a losing proposition for Republicans, it is a losing proposition for America.
The 2012 presidential campaign between President Obama and Mitt Romney will be book-ended by hurricanes.
Once again, a Republican politician has said something extreme about rape. Extreme and extremely stupid.
Hillary Clinton is a glowing example of the heights women are reaching in the United States in recent times. She contradicts the notion thrust forth by President Obama and his political party that there is an alleged-“War on Women”.
While Trump may have an “October surprise” that will destroy President Obama’s reelection campaign for the White House, I don’t think it’s going to be much more than seeing Trump get the headlines for part of the day, again.
Romney is lucky that people grabbed on to the “binders full of women” comment because his comment about giving his female Chief of Staff flex time so she could go home and cook dinner was mostly over looked.
The two presidential candidates were asked a question by CBS Local about Obamacare vs. Romneycare and asked them to talk about the similarities or differences between the two plans.
“Some girls rape easy.” Those are the shocking words of Roger Rivard, a Republican state representative in Wisconsin previously endorsed by Paul Ryan.
Romney might say he won’t restrict a woman’s right to choose, but his message is clearly coded for his rightwing base: you do not have to worry about the Supreme Court. Relax, I’m with you, but I’m running for president for Pete’s sake.
Why is Mitt Romney, the severely Conservative candidate for president, all of a sudden moving to the middle?
Is Mitt Romney planning an October surprise of sorts for tonight? Has he been saving big policy announcements and details for the debate?
For all the billions spent by the Obama and Romney campaigns, Republican and Democratic parties, and countless outside groups, we may wake up November 7th to a Washington that is virtually unchanged.
After Mitt Romney’s 47% don’t pay taxes remark, Conservative columnist Peggy Noonan dubbed the Romney campaign a “rolling calamity” for all its problems and continuing self-inflicted wounds. At this point, she might have to extend that label to Republican efforts to take the majority in the Senate as they flounder and flip flop.
Romney is dragging his own campaign and every Republican down. Republican operatives and House and Senate candidates have conceded as much throughout the month of September.
Mitt Romney seems to be drinking the same Kool-Aid as some of his nuttiest supporters. Mitt Romney is silent… and occasionally joins in as his endorsers make increasingly outrageous statements against the president.
Last night, Clint Eastwood produced the most bizarre and uncomfortable moments in modern convention history. If Mitt Romney cannot get his campaign right. If he cannot even get the things that he can control right, how can he make the case that he can run the country?
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.