A 15-year-old boy was killed in a shooting Thursday night in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood, authorities said.
Two Wisconsin women who used a website to promote an “escort” service that was actually a front to prostitute a juvenile girl have been charged with human trafficking, according to police.
A Chicago police officer shot the teen about 3:15 p.m. Friday near East 93rd Street and South Chappel Avenue.
The shooting happened about 6:15 p.m. in the 5100 block of West North Avenue.
A 17-year-old boy suffered a gunshot wound Friday night when the gun he was handling as he rode around the Northwest Side Dunning neighborhood with some female friends went off and struck him in the groin.
A 16-year-old boy west suburban boy is charged with unauthorized video recording and disorderly conduct after a hidden surveillance camera was found in November in his neighbors’ bedroom.
A northwest Indiana middle school teacher was charged Monday with child solicitation after he allegedly engaged in sexually explicit conversations with a teen girl, according to prosecutors.
Police are looking for a man who allegedly approached a teen girl and fondled her on an Orange Line train last week.
A teen was shot in a West Pullman neighborhood alley Sunday afternoon.
A teenage boy was killed Friday during a shooting in the West Side Lawndale neighborhood.
A teenager who died two days after he was shot in the head on the West Side was killed by a friend playing with a gun, according to police.
A teenager died two days after he accidentally shot himself in the head at his home in the Austin neighborhood on the West Side.
Schaumburg Police canvassed the area this morning looking for more information.
Porshe Foster, 15, was a sophomore in high school, a straight-A student, an aspiring architect, and an athlete. CBS 2′s Brad Edwards reports.
Wayne Han, 35, of Valparaiso, reportedly admitted to holding a gun to a 13-year-old girl’s head in an attempt to get her to perform sexual acts.
The teen was shot in the back and was taken in serious condition to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn.
VALPARAISO (CBS) — A 15-year-old boy upset that his mother took away his cell phone allegedly tried to attack his mother with a steak knife, according to authorities in Porter County, Ind. No one was […]
Indiana authorities have arrested a man accused of taking a 14-year-old girl from Hammond into Illinois and forcing her to have sex with him.
Witnesses said 14-year-old DaJae Coleman, a gifted student and athlete, was walking with friends when he was shot Saturday evening.
The 13-year-old girl was on the roof of a business in the 5500 block of West Montrose Avenue when she fell through the skylight.
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- RT @Millennium_Park: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole … 9 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDCASE: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole htt… 9 hours ago