A 16-year-old boy was shot three times Wednesday afternoon in the Northwest Side Humboldt Park neighborhood.
A teenager is dead after a tragic overnight crash in Aurora.
A south suburban man arranged to meet a 14-year-old girl for sex, but she turned out to be an undercover law enforcement officer, the FBI announced Tuesday.
An Elgin teen is accused of using a stranger’s apartment as a cooling center during the sweltering heat wave Tuesday.
Family and friends are mourning after an 8th grade graduation celebration turned tragic at North Avenue Beach, when a 14-year-old boy drowned while swimming with friends.
Police continue to search for a gunman who shot and killed a teenager in the Washington Park neighborhood overnight.
A teenage boy was shot in the head in the South Side Pullman neighborhood Monday night.
Marvis Brown Jr.’s father speculates the teen was the victim of mistaken identity when he was fatally shot on the front porch of a home in the Marquette Park neighborhood.
A teenage driver was killed, and a 2-year-old child narrowly escaped death or serious injury, when a car went airborne and smack into the child’s bedroom in far west suburban Batavia Township.
The South Side teenager who made national headlines for impersonating a Chicago Police officer and patrolling the streets as a 14 year old is in trouble with the law again, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.
Police are looking for a 15-year-old boy last seen Saturday.
A 16-year-old boy was shot Friday afternoon at a McDonald’s restaurant in north suburban Evanston.
A 16-year-old boy was shot dead in a drive-by shooting Thursday afternoon in a Southwest Side neighborhood.
A 14-year-old girl from south suburban Lansing has been missing for a week, after going to visit family on the South Side of Chicago.
A teenager from southwest suburban Plainfield was arrested this week when he was caught driving 108 miles per hour down a busy street.
Four people were hurt in a crash early Saturday on the Far South Side.
A Bolingbrook teenager hit a police officer in the face Tuesday as officers were responding to a fight on a school bus.
Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a teenage boy who went missing Tuesday.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!