Tennessee Titan wide receiver Kenny Britt was charged with driving under the influence early Friday as he attempted to pass through a security gate at the Fort Campbell Army installation on the Tennessee-Kentucky state line, military officials said.
A person familiar with the decision says Jeff Fisher has accepted an offer to coach the St. Louis Rams.
The Tennessee Titans reportedly denied a request from the Bears to interview quarterbacks coach Dowell Loggains.
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 15 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut game of the week, and my “juggernot lame of the weak”.
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 14 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut game of the week, and my “juggernot lame of the weak.”
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 13 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut games of the week, and my “juggernot lames of the weak”:
Check out Dan Durkin’s Week 12 NFL picks.
Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 11 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut games of the week, and my “juggernot lames of the weak.”
This is my favorite week in the NFL season, as it’s the only time I can assure you the Bears won’t lose. Even though the Bears are on a bye, there are thirteen games to be played.
The Bears take their longest road trip of the season, to play a real football match in Wembley Stadium. It’s the end of an era for Donovan McNabb, and the beginning of an era in Minnesota and Denver. Outside of a few games, there are several lopsided match-ups on the Week 7 docket. Here’s my take on how everything will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut games of the week, and my “juggernot lames of the weak”:
While most of our focus is on the Bears and Vikings “3rd Place in the NFC North” bowl on Sunday night, there will be twelve other games played this weekend.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Mike Heimerdinger, a veteran assistant coach in the NFL who directed high-powered offenses and developed quarterbacks such as Steve McNair, Jay Cutler and Vince Young, has died. He was 58. The […]
It’s a must-win for the Bears this weekend, and I think the Panthers will put up more of a fight than people expect.
Find out who you should add and drop as we head into Week 4 of the NFL season.
Yes, it is Bears-Packers week, but believe it or not there are 15 other games to be played this weekend. Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 3 will shake out with my predictions, my juggernaut games of the week, and my “juggernot lames of the weak”:
Scoreboard operators were busy replacing light bulbs this week after an astounding 752 points were tallied in Week 1. Will the fireworks continue this weekend? Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 2 will shake out with my predictions and my juggernaut games of the week and my juggernot lames of the week:
I’m not sure there are three words better than: football is back! Here’s my take on how the NFL’s Week 1 will shake out with my predictions and my juggernaut games of the week and my juggernot lames of the week.
Since Forte entered the league, statistically, he is one of the top five running backs in the NFL yet, he is only due to make a little over $500,000 this season. He has proved his worth on the field and should be paid like it.
The Titans and Chris Johnson have agreed to terms on a four-year contract extension ending the three-time Pro Bowl running back’s holdout.
Seventh-round draft pick Tommie Campbell returned an interception 90 yards for a touchdown, and the Tennessee Titans rallied to beat the Chicago Bears 14-13 on Saturday night.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!