WSCR-670 AM The Score has grown from a low-budget startup to a powerhouse in 20 years on the air in Chicago.
Check out the Hooters girls live in The Score’s studios.
The South Side Irish Parade was discontinued after 2009, but The Score 670-AM is doing its part to keep the tradition alive.
The Chicago White Sox were an aggressive team over the offseason, making it very clear they’re focused on winning now.
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers has an intern with The Score-670 AM radio to thank for the pro-wrestling belt that was hanging over his shoulder as he was named Super Bowl MVP.
Friday night was a big night for Chicago White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen. On top of attending SoxFest 2011, it was his birthday, his option for 2011 was picked up by the team and he was the guest of honor at The Score’s Celebrity Roast.
John “The Rock” Mamola says the players themselves aren’t interested in hurting each other; fans would disagree.
Not only are the Blackhawks trying to defend the Stanley Cup title, they’re also trying to build team chemistry in the process.
The jury might still be out on the Bears in 2010, but former Dallas Cowboys QB and current FOX NFL Commentator, Troy Aikman feels like there is reason to be optimistic. Aikman joined The Score’s […]
CHICAGO (AP) — Paul Konerko hit a grand slam that wrecked Jon Lester’s bid for his 20th win, and the Chicago White Sox beat the Boston Red Sox 8-2 Thursday night in a game delayed […]
What’s so interesting about this Bears team is that it still allows one to see what one wants, irrespective of the spotless record. Take today’s Tribune, for instance, which offers a stark divergence of opinion in […]
ANAHEIM, Calif. – Mark Kotsay wasn’t about to apologize for his 2010 season. Does the veteran designated-hitter/infielder wish he could have had a better start to the year? Absolutely. Maybe then what’s left of this […]
A win is a win is a win. That’s what the Bears will tell you about their 19-14 survival against the Lions. It doesn’t matter that they got the aid of an obscure rule to […]
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!