U.S. Sen. Mark Kirk said he’s concerned about the increasing tensions between North Korea and the United States and its allies.
One or two messages a week are flagged by authorities for following up, Police Chief Troy Williams says. CBS 2′s Chris Martinez reports.
The father of one of Eric Rizley’s friends contacted police after seeing Rizley had posted: “Watch out portage people might be dying soon,” on Thursday.
A suburban man has been charged with felony harassment–and misdemeanor counts of battery and disorderly conduct–in an incident involving his daughter’s volleyball team.
A Pilsen man was behind bars Tuesday night, accused of threatening a former co-worker in west suburban Oak Park.
A very different take on three-eighth graders from Griffith, Ind. who were banned from school after making threats against other students on Facebook. CBS 2’s Pamela Jones reports.
Three students were expelled from a school in northwest Indiana, for comments they made on Facebook, about which classmates they would like to kill.
The overcrowding scandal at the Cook County Medical Examiner’s office has cost two workers their jobs and led to disciplinary action against a third.
Allegations were coming to light on Tuesday against the principal of a Chicago public school in the Pilsen neighborhood. Teachers have filed dozens of complaints against the man in his five years as principal.
Violent threats at a high school in Aurora have left parents and students on edge.
A federal judge has ruled that a Chicago jury was wrong when it convicted a white supremacist of using his website to solicit violence.
The threats came in the mail and to date, there have been 25 letters that warn of nuclear bombs destroying America.
Police were called to a west suburban high school twice on Monday to quell disturbances — one of which involved “offensive postings” on a social networking site — and arrested three teens, one of whom had a knife.
Internet radio host Hal Turner was sentenced to 2 3/4 years in prison in Brooklyn today for threatening three Chicago judges.
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- RT @Millennium_Park: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole … 7 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDCASE: Tomorrow morning see a LIVE preview of Dinosaur Petting Zoo on CBS 2 from Millennium Park @CBS2Chicago @VinceGerasole htt… 7 hours ago