Single-day tickets for Lollapalooza sold out in less than two hours on Wednesday.
After a three-year hiatus, the parade returned last year with a zero tolerance policy for drunks. As CBS 2′s Mai Martinez reports, organizers say expect the same crackdown this year.
Baconfest co-founder Seth Zurer pictures bacon as inspiration for the ages.
Northwestern University basketball will try out “Purple Pricing,” designed by economics professor Jeffrey Ely to increase revenue and fairness, and also decrease the number of empty seats at low-interest games.
CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reviews the specially conducted research.
Fans are reacting to Northwestern’s victory in the Gator Bowl by buying tickets and souvenirs – lots of them.
Some drivers who paid parking tickets issued in the city may be due a refund.
Illinois Secretary of State Police say they gave out tickets at last night’s Bears game – as they cracked down on people who parked illegally in spaces for the disabled.
A South Side woman was left scratching her head when she got $600 in tickets for garbage left behind her home.
Aside from a stabbing nearby, the first day of Lollapolooza Friday was relatively uneventful in terms of tickets and arrests.
CBS 2’s Jim Williams rode along Monday as authorities went on the hunt for scofflaws.
The deadline is fast approaching for people who want a reserved seat for concerts at the Taste of Chicago, less than a week away.
A sports agent from a prominent family is accused of selling seats to some of the hottest games in town, but never turning over the tickets.
The City Council has passed an ordinance that will make the possession of small amounts of marijuana punishable only by a ticket in most cases.
A city commissioner is crediting CBS 2 for helping set up new screening methods to keep dangerous cab drivers off the road. Pam Zekman reports.
The city’s most influential alderman on Monday said he had serious concerns about Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s plan to decriminalize possession of small amounts of marijuana.
The Chicago White Sox are offering fans special $5 tickets for the upcoming series vs. Toronto, the team announced Saturday morning.
A Chicago ticket broker says he’s taking a bath in Crosstown Classic tickets, both because of the because of NATO Summit and a lackluster season by both the Cubs and the White Sox.
A Police Board hearing into the alleged harassment of a man by two Chicago police officers has ended, and the officers will soon learn whether they will be fired.
An Elgin woman faces more charges for allegedly trying to cash an altered lottery ticket worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!