It’s called Dark Lord, and it dominated on Saturday as Three Floyds Brewery released its once-a-year batch of imperial stout. CBS 2′s Brad Edwards reports.
If you’re planning a North side baseball outing with modern amenities in mind, or with a group to accommodate, the Wrigley rooftops are an ideal alternative. The rooftop experience is something like watching a game in a nice bar with an actual view of the game, cleaner restrooms, and (usually) shorter food/beer lines. Gather some friends and pick a date, or start nudging the boss to get the summer office party plans rolling. Anyway, there are 16 rooftops to choose from, so here’s the breakdown.
Do red-light cameras prevent accidents or just generate money for city governments? 2 Investigator Pam Zekman reports.
A young musician from Lakeview who has lived in the city only a few months has already racked up an avalanche of tickets and he says he has the city is being unfair and has led him astray. The city says the man is “brazenly” disregarding Chicago’s parking regulations and deserves the tickets he’s received.
Chicago’s Shedd Aquarium is kicking off the new year with 11 days of free admission in January for Illinois residents.
Evanston is the latest to go easier on people caught with small amounts of marijuana.
A key Cook County committee has endorsed County Board President Toni Preckwinkle’s plan to raise alcohol taxes as part of next year’s budget plan.
If you’re driving in the city and plan to talk on your cell phone, you might want to think twice about whether to do it without a hands-free device.
A suburban man who has received a steady stream of Chicago parking tickets says he feels vindicated now that the Police Department is acknowledging they were bogus.
Aldermen have introduced an ordinance that would reduce the penalties for small amounts of marijuana, but they are in no hurry to pass it.
Police Supt. Garry McCarthy says he has no problem with treating low-level drug cases differently, but he draws the line at decriminalizing marijuana.
The case of Simon Ohiri, who has one of the worst track records, underscores loopholes in city regulations that need to be closed to protect passengers and pedestrians.
The Cook County Board has voted to extend marijuana decriminalization into all areas of Cook County patrolled by Sheriff’s police.
Two months after Illinois began requiring that all passengers wear seat belts, the head of the state police is giving troopers some wiggle room in enforcement.
If you hold a Metra monthly pass, and you have been laminating the ticket so that it won’t get torn up — stop.
Those possessing small amounts of marijuana in Chicago may face citations or tickets instead of the county jail, Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said Saturday.
This is your last chance to buy a Chicago city sticker if you want to avoid a ticket.
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (CBS) — The long-held belief by some that “driving while black” will make you more likely to get a ticket appears to have some truth to it, at least in Illinois. As WBBM […]
The NFL and the Dallas Cowboys have asked a judge to dismiss the class-action lawsuit filed on behalf of Super Bowl ticket holders who were denied their seats at February’s game.
A popular online ticket marketplace is under fire from the City of Chicago, which says it should be collecting amusement tax.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.389
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!