Kate Upton mulls over a high school prom proposition, Philly Fans give Andrew Bynum the boot – in a very classy way of course – my take on the worst kept secret in sports and […]
It’s official: Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are officially dating.
Tiger Woods struggled on the practice range, and he didn’t feel much better two holes into his second round Friday at the Cadillac Championship. He would not have guessed this would be the day to set a personal record for birdies, much less wind up with a two-shot lead.
Steve Stricker is playing a part-time schedule this year. He might consider becoming a part-time putting coach for Tiger Woods.
PGA Tour rookie Luke Guthrie and Michael Thompson survived a tough day and shared the lead going into the final round of the Honda Classic.
Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods knocked out in the first round of the Match Play Championship? Not many would have given that a snowball’s chance in the desert.
It sounds simple enough: before you decide to whip up the next inspirational sports legend to sell to the world, check to see if he’s already spent time in jail.
From allegations Ray Lewis used a performance enhancing drugs in the form of deer antler spray, Joe Flacco’s ignorant referral to next year’s Super Bowl as “retarded”, the 49er’s Chris Culliver’s anti-gay comments and apology […]
Now that Nike has two of the world’s best golfers under contract in Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy, the company can have some fun with advertising.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Tiger Woods is a winner again at Torrey Pines, and the only question Monday was how long it would take him to finish. Woods stretched his lead to eight shots in the […]
Heavy fog in San Diego Saturday postponed almost all of the Farmers Insurance Open’s third round, which means the tournament at Torrey Pines will come to a close Monday afternoon on CBS2.
Tiger Woods found himself with his most difficult shot yet when his drive on four landed right behind a severely leaning tree.
Woods and Vonn reportedly met through the skiing community because Woods is an active skier. Apparently, Vonn has even been teaching Tiger’s two sons how to ski.
Move over Tiger Woods, the world’s new No. 1 golfer has now joined the Nike ranks.
Just one question for this week’s TFMB because, well, I said so.
Europe has won the Ryder Cup, completing an historic comeback from a 4-point deficit to beat the United States.
Tiger Woods and Steve Stricker were the only two Americans to lose two matches Friday and will not be in the lineup for Saturday morning’s Foursomes.
Brandt Snedeker won’t have to wait long to get his first taste of the Ryder Cup. He will join Jim Furyk in the opening foursomes match Friday against Graeme McDowell and Rory McIlroy, the No. 1 player in the world.
Thursday was just a warm up, and the United States and Europe took different approaches to their practice holes at Medinah with a main contrast in attitude.
With every week, and every win, Rory McIlroy gets a new moniker. Two-time major champion. The world No. 1. Heir apparent. The latest nickname was courtesy of none other than Tiger Woods.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!