After more than a year and a half, the only person not still actively involved in the Jerry Sandusky scandal is Jerry Sandusky.
At this rate, they might as well just drag the statue out of storage and re-install it.
Just like so many out-of-touch, incredibly stupid fans out there, I really wish Joe Paterno was here to answer for himself right now.
Former Penn State President Graham B. Spanier was charged Thursday with hushing up child molestation allegations against Jerry Sandusky, making him the third school official charged in the alleged cover-up.
Penn State will not renew the contract of athletic director Tim Curley, who has been on leave since being charged last year with perjury and failing to report a child sex abuse allegation against Jerry Sandusky.
A judge on Wednesday upheld perjury charges against two Penn State administrators accused of lying to a grand jury that investigated allegations ex-assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky sexually abused children.
The good guy in this story couldn’t prevent the human tragedy, only arriving on the scene after terrible things had already happened.
If he were alive today, Joe Paterno — the coach who stood for so long for character and integrity both on and off the football field — could be looking at charges such as child endangerment, perjury and conspiracy.
Joe Paterno and other senior officials “concealed critical facts” about Jerry Sandusky’s child abuse because they were worried about bad publicity, according to an internal investigation into the scandal concluded.
Download and read Former FBI Director Louis Freeh’s report on how Penn State handled allegations of child sex abuse against former defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky.
An internal investigation into whether football coach Joe Paterno and other Penn State officials helped cover up reports that Jerry Sandusky was molesting children in the school’s locker rooms will be released Thursday.
CNN has new e-mails obtained from former FBI Director Louis Freeh’s investigation at Penn State and once again, they could be damaging for Joe Paterno.
Too much was at stake for Paterno to allow his football program and his vast, personal business arrangements with Second Mile connections to be brought down by scandal. So he made sure Sandusky could go about his business uninterrupted.
Even in the dark, sick heart of central Pennsylvania, where for years the emotional and cultural strength of a college football program blinded otherwise normal people to horrible crimes, justice could be done.
An attention-grabbing trial filled with grim, hideous details, sobbing witnesses and crackling verbal exchanges can provide good cover.
In documents obtained by KDKA-TV investigators, the Attorney General’s Office indicates former vice president Schultz kept a secret file with allegations regarding Sandusky and sex abuse.
As opening statements in the Jerry Sandusky trail got underway Monday morning, a new report surfaced that could lead to charges against former Penn State President Graham Spanier.
Mike McQueary’s story is changing again and it could help Tim Curley and Gary Schultz fight off allegations that they failed to properly report suspected child abuse.
Penn State has received a federal subpoena related to a former assistant football coach accused of molesting boys and is cooperating with the request, a university spokeswoman said Thursday.
A Penn State assistant football coach testified Friday that he believes he saw former assistant coach Jerry Sandusky sexually molesting a boy but said he wasn’t 100 percent sure it was intercourse.
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Bakery Blunder Makes ‘Cat Cake’ A Viral SensationOf all the cat memes on the Internet, this one takes the cake.900
- Search Dog Tracks Missing Student To LakefrontVolunteers, friends and family were out in force Tuesday morning, resuming the search for a missing University of Chicago student.586
- Initial Tests ID Glittery Substance Along BeachIndiana environmental officials were investigating whether a Porter County manufacturer was responsible for a slick of glittery material that kept many swimmers out of Porter Beach on Monday.1095
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!