by @TaraLipinsky In this week’s That Thing You Missed, evidence sporting events should get rid of the “kiss cam,” Julio Borbon is a bad actor, Tim Tebow’s supporters have reached a new low and […]
Tim Tebow may not have any believers among the 32 NFL general managers, but the legendary Mike Ditka certainly believes in the recently-cut quarterback.
Fans, I come to bury Tim Tebow, not to praise him. He has been cut by the New York Jets, and that opens the door for him to finally become a Chicago Bear.
Tim Tebow was waived by the Jets on Monday, the end of an unsuccessful one-season experiment in New York.
Tebow hopped aboard Wichita State’s team bus on Sunday to deliver an impromptu pep talk after the school’s upset over No. 1-ranked Gonzaga in the NCAA Tournament.
One “hairy” press conference with Andew Bynum, an unbelievable hole-in-one caught on video, Darrelle Revis gets what he wants, um, sort of and is Tim Tebow finally starting to get it? Those stories and more in […]
Jets quarterback Tim Tebow has canceled his speaking obligation at a controversial Texas church after citing “new information” has been made available to him about the questionable practices of First Baptist Church, led by Dr. Robert Jeffress.
Tim Tebow is about to make the biggest mistake of his life. Tebow has agreed to speak at a hateful Baptist preacher’s church, an evangelical cretin named Robert Jeffress.
This week, I prayed to NEVER hear the name Lance Armstrong again. G-d answered: Manti Te’o. So, for those of you who have been inundated with stories on these two athletes here are a […]
Tim Tebow won’t be playing for his hometown team.
The Bears need general manager availability, with Phil Emery standing at the lectern to announce the future direction of the franchise, today. ASAP.
When the news leaked that New York Jets head coach and podophile Rex Ryan was benching quarterback Mark Sanchez in favor of Greg McElroy, the national reaction had little to do with speculation over whether or not Sanchez is capable of leading an NFL team in the future or begging the question of what exactly is a Greg McElroy. Nope. It was all about the besmirching of the Tim Tebow.
Finally, ESPN admitted what we’ve all been thinking.
No Tebow, no Paterno, no “Linsanity.”
It took only 52 seconds for the New England Patriots to turn this into a laugher. That’s how long it took to score three touchdowns in the second quarter and thoroughly embarrass the bumbling New York Jets 49-19 on Thursday night.
Valiant effort, Bart Scott. Valiant effort.
It appears Tim Tebow’s good luck – and good favor – has run out.
As the Jets continue to fall further out of relevance, picking up their sixth loss of the season Sunday, fans have begun screaming for an appearance from back-up quarterback Tim Tebow.
There’s at least one man out there who will defend Mike Vick, Milan Lucas wants you to save money, introducing a quarterback more “Tebow” than Tebow and is Peyton Manning the luckiest guy in the […]
LT Tackles Tebow with Advice As a general rule, I don’t suggest taking relationship advice from ballers be it NFL, NBA or God forbid the MLB. And for the most part they hold up their […]
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!