Experts say you won’t find the usual summer air-fare wars, but there are still some bargains you don’t want to miss. CBS 2′s Dorothy Tucker reports.
Don’t get left on the sidelines when the weather breaks! Get expert advice on how to get gorgeous for another spectacular spring.
A new crime-fighting tool in Cook County might soon be in the palm of your hand.
CBS 2′s Courtney Gousman talked to some tree experts to get the tips you need to know before making the big decision.
Holiday travel is difficult no matter where you’re from. Everyone is trying to get home to see their loved ones as fast as possible and generally traveling with more luggage than usual as they’re all bearing gifts. Chicagoans have a further cross to bear being a hub city and a centralized urban area. Here are a few tips to make your holiday trip less hectic.
Health officials are warning people about extreme heat this week, especially on Thursday, and are reminding people to take steps to avoid being overcome by the hot and humid conditions.
If you are longing to knock out a wall, or add a room in your home, CBS 2’s Dorothy Tucker reports on just how much you can expect to recoup if you ever decide to sell.
Check out these tips from EcoMedia on how to save energy on the road, which in turn could help you spend less on gas.
Thanksgiving means a time for food and gratitude, but public health officials say safety should be a top priority too.
The mother of an Indiana University student who vanished more than two weeks ago says the family has set up a post office box for anonymous tips.
The blizzard that will be bearing down on the city and suburbs could rank among the worst in Chicago history, if current predictions hold up.
CHICAGO (WBBM) — The warning comes too late for the drivers who were stranded for hours on end on snowy Indiana roads. However, WBBM’s Regine Schlesinger reports, experts say there are precautions you should take […]
- Jail Inmate Charged With Previous Murder, Shooting In RobbinsA Cook County Jail inmate faces new charges in connection with a 2012 murder and a separate 2011 shooting in south suburban Robbins, the Cook County Sheriff’s office announced Saturday.60
- Teen Hurt In Little Village ShootingA 14-year-old boy was shot in the arm Saturday afternoon in the Southwest Side Little Village neighborhood.86
- Man Charged With Videotaping Women In Hospital WashroomA poorly secured cell phone in a west suburban hospital washroom that a man had allegedly set up to secretly videotape women in the toilet area was discovered by a woman when the phone fell to the washroom floor on Friday. She alerted police, who then arrested and charged a 49-year-old Franklin Park man with unlawful videotaping.156
- Young Man Shot Outside Old Orchard Shopping CenterA young man was wounded in a shooting in north suburban Skokie Friday night, outside the Old Orchard Shopping Center.227
- 3 Dead, 8 Shot In Citywide ViolenceThree men were killed and at least eight other people were wounded in violence around the city since Friday night.167
- Orange Line Service Resumes After Train-Pedestrian IncidentCTA commuters were temporarily stymied on the Orange Line during the Friday rush hour after a train fatally struck a man on the tracks.401
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- OREO Text-In Giveaway May 6, 2013The OREO King Size single serve packs are ideal for on the go snacking and sharing. To celebrate OREO King Size packs, text the keyword “OREO” to 67011 to enter for your chance to win a $250 Visa gift card!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!