Congratulations to the Titans, on the comedy event of the fall. That was some performance. Not that the Bears didn’t contribute, either. Or the broadcasters.
We talk to Paul Bessire of PredictionMachine.com and get his locks of the week. Saints over Jags Redskins and Titans as upset winners Cowboys over Lions Georgia Tech over NC State
Assuming that there is a 2011 NFL preseason, the Chicago Bears have officially released their expected opponents.
According to the Tennessee Titans owner, the 2011 NFL season will happen, it just might take a few months to work out a new labor agreement.
Lovie Smith usually does not stand in the way of his assistants leaving to take bigger jobs elsewhere. Most NFL head coaches find that it’s good business to build a reputation as someone supportive of career advancement.
For whatever reason there are many people in this city that feel the suddenly available Jeff Fisher would be an improvement as Bears head coach in comparison to Lovie Smith.
The “Fire Lovie” guys may have their candidate.
The Score’s Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten NFL teams heading into week 10. The Bears don’t make his top ten, but a win over the Vikings might just push them over the limit.
Joe Ostrowski ranks the top ten teams in the NFL. And it probably won’t come as a surprise that the Bears aren’t in the list, but they’re not as far down as you might think.
- Man Shot In Parking Lot Of Merrillville Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- 25 Years Ago, Laurie Dann Went On Deadly Rampage On North ShoreIt was 25 years ago today when a tragedy unfolded in Winnetka.246
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!