A northwest suburban Carpentersville man was charged with felony domestic battery after allegedly punching a woman and a 3-year-old last Sunday.
Artistic Fletcher, who is 1, was in the hospital with bruises on his body. Police say his father took him out against medical advice. CBS 2’s Dana Kozlov reports the boy’s family is ready to bring him to police on Monday.
A father who bound his toddler with tape and posted a picture on Facebook was sentenced to probation on Friday.
A 22-month-old girl was in the custody of the State of Illinois Friday morning, after police say her parents left her home alone while they burglarized cars in northwest suburban Wheeling.
The police officer who saved a toddler’s life yesterday is telling his story.
At first a suburban Chicago mother thought the family dog was responsible, but responding police looked at a fish tank near where the child had been playing.
Much to my boys’ dismay, we simply cannot spend every minute of daylight each day of summer vacation at the park, the pool or at the beach. There are days we all simply need to relax, and well, the house isn’t self-cleaning and dinner isn’t self-preparing, so even if we table the relaxing idea, there are days (even in the gloriousness of summer vacation) when we simply must be homebound in order to keep alive and partially clean. This is where the backyard comes in…
Devell M. Johnson, 23, of the 5500 block of South Emerald Avenue, was charged Tuesday with one count of first-degree murder.
A horrific scene played out on the Southwest Side Saturday evening after a hit-and-run driver fled one accident only to plow into a second car, killing a toddler and her 5-year-old brother inside.
The toddler was injured Saturday at a residence in the 2500 block of West 9th Avenue while playing with an older child and taken to Comer Children’s Hospital.
Chicago firefighters took a toddler to the hospital Thursday morning after three Good Samaritans found the child wandering on the street with no coat or shoes.
Police are looking for the motorist who fatally backed over his 15-month-old nephew Saturday afternoon in west suburban Aurora.
A 1-year-old boy found with bruises all over his body was beaten and suffocated in his Far South Side home, a Monday autopsy found.
A babysitter caught by a “Nanny Cam” allegedly assaulting a 15-month-old girl last month pleaded not guilty to a battery charge on Wednesday.
A tragic accident in the southwest suburbs has left a 3-year-old boy dead, but could it have been prevented with better technology?
Three people were taken to a hospital, including a 4-year-old boy, after the SUV they were in rolled over in the northwest suburbs.
A Chicago Police officer is being hailed as a hero, for helping save the life of a toddler who couldn’t breathe Thursday afternoon on the Northwest Side.
A Tuesday autopsy revealed Angel Hill, 2, died from multiple injuries and blunt trauma due to child abuse.
- Two Charged With River North BurglariesTwo people have been charged with burglary in connection with a spate of robberies this month in the River North neighborhood.98
- Portage Theater Closed For NowThe 93-year-old landmark theater at 4050 N. Milwaukee Ave. was shut down on Friday after Ald. John Arena (45th) blocked Carranza’s application for a liquor license, according to Carranza.90
- Man Shot And Killed Inside Hyde Park HomeA murder in Hyde Park, just blocks away from President Barack Obama's home.213
- Noise From Music Fest At Chicagoland Speedway Has Neighbors Up In ArmsMost of the complaints seem to be coming from the east of the Chicagoland Speedway in new Lenox, Frankfort and Mokena as grandstands protect the other three sides.127
- Roseland Hospital Cuts Staff, Salaries To Keep Doors OpenAs it waits to hear if it’ll receive a $7 million bailout to stay open, Roseland Community Hospital laid off almost 70 employees, and other hospital employees will take a pay cut.89
- Rev. Jackson: School Closings UndemocraticOpponents of Chicago school closures are vowing to fight on, but they appear to have little chance of reversing the mayor's agenda... unless a federal judge steps in, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.90
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!