CBS 2 Chicago wbbm7801059 670 The Score

Townhouse

Fire Graphic

Charcoal Grill Sparks Townhouse Fire In Naperville

A fire caused by a grill on the balcony of a west suburban Naperville home caused $60,000 in damages Sunday evening.

07/07/2014

Jill Ferenc, a nanny, holding Lilia.  Ferenc says she's seen snakes slithering through the patio. (Credit: Steve Miller/WBBM Newsradio)

Snakes Slithering About Ravenswood Townhouse Complex

Snakes in the city of Chicago? Yes, they are here.

11/21/2012

122nd Street Fire

12 Displaced By Far South Side Fire

A dozen people were forced from their homes, after a fire broke out on the city’s Far South Side.

CBS Chicago–02/15/2011