Want to get longer, more beautiful hair in a hurry? Check out some of the best places in Chicago to get hair extensions that turn heads.
Halloween parties in Chicago are filled with funny and interesting costumes, but the most head-turning costumes are definitely the sexy ones for women. With the abundance of Halloween costume shops in Chicago, it’s no wonder there are a few great spots to find some sexy Halloween costumes for less than $20, so long as you know where to look.
Want to look picture perfect? Make sure you have a dazzling smile. Here are some of Chicago’s best places to have your teeth whitened.
Don’t let stormy weather keep you from being stylish. Look fabulous in the rain by shopping at these local stores.
You don’t have to pay a lot to own designer jeans. At these Chicago-area stores, it doesn’t cost a lot of money to get a million-dollar look.
Enjoy an autumn day with a trendy new jacket to keep you warm. Start fall off in style by shopping at the most fashionable stores in Chicago.
Go back to school in style with Chicago stores that make the grade!
With so many choices, there is no reason to walk around wearing the same trinkets as everyone else.So where do you look to find these awesome and unique pieces? Well, as always, Chicago has a ton of options for you to choose from.
Excellent shoes are a great way for men to make an impression. Put your best foot forward with these local Chicago shoe stores.
A popular way to enjoy shopping in Chicago is to take a trip to one of the Chicago area flea markets. Who knows what deals you’ll find!
Get your best summer looks with the latest sandals and shoes from Chicago’s best stores.
Searching for a terrific camera that will help capture your memories? Then look no further than these Chicago area stores.
Learn Chicago’s best places to find that one accessory that can add a finishing touch to any outfit: a great pair of shades.
Some consider shopping for antiques a modern day treasure hunt. Begin yours at these Chicago antique shops.
Whether it’s for a wedding, a baby shower or just a nice get together with family or friends, the perfect summer dress can be as fun to wear as it is to find.
From wigs to complete costumes, finding the right look for the Chicago Pride Parade needn’t be stressful. Check out the following places to get an entire outfit or just a few accessories.
Babies are special, so shop for the best clothing and accessories available for them. Chicago has a variety of stores for children and newborns, so whether you have a baby, or are having one soon, try out the city and suburban stores for the best choices.
For shoppers looking for high style bags created by top designers, but don’t want to spend all of their money on just one piece, a good option is to look for discounted purses. Many Chicago area stores carry new, used and vintage designer purses that have high style and low prices.
These top five stores in Chicago focus solely on selling the work of talented individuals, showcasing only handmade crafts and goods made by them.
Forget giving your mom the standard chocolate and flowers this Mother’s Day. Chicago moms deserve something a little more special and a bit more extravagant. This Mother’s Day gift guide is sure to make mom smile, no matter what her style is.
- Should Indoor Sprinklers Be Mandatory For New Homes?Safety advocates say new construction should include indoor sprinklers to make homes more fireproof. CBS 2's Chris Martinez looks at both sides of the debate.149
- Cop Shoots Trucker In Parking Lot Of Merrillville, Ind. Planned ParenthoodA police-involved shooting occurred in the parking lot of a Planned Parenthood office in Merrillville, Ind. Monday afternoon.254
- 25 Years Ago, Laurie Dann Went On Deadly Rampage On North ShoreIt was 25 years ago today when a tragedy unfolded in Winnetka.246
- Neighbor’s Dog Seriously Injures 9-Year-Old BoyA nephew of the dog owner was able to pull the animal off the boy, who suffered bites to his arms and legs.321
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!