Illinois State Police spokeswoman Monique Bond said, according to preliminary reports, a truck rear-ended a car on I-294 near Lake Street sometime between 5:45 a.m. and 6 a.m. on Thursday.
The trooper’s squad car was rear-ended by a semi-trailer truck around 11 p.m. Thursday in the southbound lanes of Interstate 294 near Willow Road.
A man revving his pickup truck’s engine in his own driveway was arrested Wednesday in northwest suburban Elgin after a neighbor complained about the noise, and responding police found cocaine in the truck’s cup rest.
A semi truck fatally struck a man on the Dan Ryan Expressway on Tuesday morning, Illinois State Police said.
Eastbound I-80/94 in Northwest Indiana was shut down for some time early Wednesday, after a semi-trailer truck ripped down an overhead sign on the expressway.
Four people were seriously injured in a crash on the West Side Tuesday involving a Chicago Fire Department truck.
Waukegan police are looking for a truck captured in surveillance images that is believed to have fatally struck a 73-year-old woman Thursday evening.
A passenger in a semi truck died of “massive head injuries” after falling out of the vehicle on I-94 in northwest Indiana Tuesday night.
Busy and fashionable Armitage Avenue was struck with a dangerous sight Wednesday morning, when a live power line fell on a truck and left it trapped inside.
Another lawsuit has been filed over the crash of an Amtrak train that left Chicago and was hit by a truck in Nevada, killing six people more than a week ago.
Authorities on Monday released the names of three more victims in last week’s fiery collision between a gravel truck and an Amtrak train in Nevada, and five passengers were still unaccounted for.
A Metra train crashed into a semi-trailer truck Friday morning in Mount Prospect, causing the truck to burst into flames.
Authorities found three tons of cannabis — worth more than $27 million — in a moving truck in west suburban Franklin Park Friday morning.
A car and a semi-trailer truck were involved in a crash Monday morning on Interstate 57 near the Halsted Street exit.
It was a major mess overnight when a semi-trailer truck lost control on the Dan Ryan Expressway and spilled its load of 38,000 pounds of steel.
Officials have closed the Interstate 94 ramp to westbound I-90 in Northwest Indiana, as they try to determine how severely it was damaged after a truck full of pigs fell onto it from a ramp above.
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Woman Found Dead At O’HareA woman was found dead near a bus stop at O’Hare International Airport Saturday, authorities said.308
- Toddler Reunited With ParentsPolice on Sunday were looking for the parents or guardians of a little boy who was found in the West Side Douglas Park neighborhood.233
- A Dozen Illinoisans Come Within One Number Of $600M Powerball JackpotOne number in Saturday night’s Powerball drawing was the difference for a dozen Illinois players between being $10,000 richer and living the life of a multi-millionaire.404
- 12 Arrested After Youth ‘Flash Mobs’ Erupt On Michigan AvenueOne adult and 11 juveniles were arrested Saturday night after police responded to groups of teens running through traffic around North Michigan Avenue on the Gold Coast.410
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!