There’s going to be an investigation into a fire that destroyed trucks overnight in the southwest suburbs.
Out of nowhere, a rock flies and hits your windshield while you’re driving. It happened to one man, who says this can all be avoided if truck drivers make one change.
As of Jan. 1, large trucks will be allowed to go the same speed as all other vehicles in all parts of the state – not just some parts.
Leaving a pickup tailgate unlocked might very well be an open invitation for theft. But Oswego police say it’s happened six times in as many months.
Two trucks collided and jackknifed overnight, spilling fuel and a load of candy, in one of three accidents involving trucks on the expressway in a period of about nine hours.
Two trucks collided on the outbound Eisenhower Expy. on Tuesday, shutting down the expressway at Mannheim Road.
A new state law allows some trucks to exceed the weight and size restrictions for short trips, so as to reduce fuel and equipment costs for Illinois businesses.
The Greater Chicago Food Depository, which distributes tons of food across the region, is straining under the cost of keeping its delivery trucks on the road. CBS 2′s Mike Parker reports.
A Chicago alderman wants to change the pricing for city vehicle stickers to force motorists with big, gas-guzzling vehicles to pay more and give those with more fuel efficient cars a break.
Interstate 80/94 in Northwest Indiana is a mess, as trucks begin moving again now that the blizzard has cleared the area.
Two Chicago Aldermen on Wednesday called for hearings into why the city has not been enforcing an environmental ordinance designed to limit the time buses and trucks sit idling.
The Dan Ryan Expressway was open again for the morning rush, after a major crash early Monday that involved three semi-trailer trucks.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!