by @TaraLipinskyMore Columns here. It’s all about crashing in this week’s That Thing You Missed. Jake “The Snake” Roberts crashes and burns while singing at a Braves game, Bryce Harper crashes into the wall, Manny […]
by @TaraLipinsky In this week’s That Thing You Missed, evidence sporting events should get rid of the “kiss cam,” Julio Borbon is a bad actor, Tim Tebow’s supporters have reached a new low and […]
by @TaraLipinsky Tampa Bay Ray’s mascot is not that sharp, A Bills WR wants the obvious from North Korea, Kevin Ware pokes fun on Letterman, And Bubba Watson’s life just got more incredible and we’ve […]
A urine controlled video game? Now that’s what I call a “Game of Thrones,” a must-see LeBron James video bomb, Mr. T is on ice and Tiger Woods is causing more controversy. It’s all in this week’s That Thing You Missed.
Kate Upton mulls over a high school prom proposition, Philly Fans give Andrew Bynum the boot – in a very classy way of course – my take on the worst kept secret in sports and […]
It’s video round-up week in That Thing You Missed – from what may possibly be the worst hockey fight in the history of the sport to a temper tantrum the likes of which I have […]
If you are remotely related to the world of sports and wanted to get your name out there this week – all you had to do was weigh-in on the gays in the NFL discussion. […]
One “hairy” press conference with Andew Bynum, an unbelievable hole-in-one caught on video, Darrelle Revis gets what he wants, um, sort of and is Tim Tebow finally starting to get it? Those stories and more in […]
Another Notre Dame athlete has a questionable IQ, Rob Gronkowski continues to Gronkowski, Allen Iverson and Titus Young both get what they deserve. And as if you needed it – here’s another reason to hate […]
From allegations Ray Lewis used a performance enhancing drugs in the form of deer antler spray, Joe Flacco’s ignorant referral to next year’s Super Bowl as “retarded”, the 49er’s Chris Culliver’s anti-gay comments and apology […]
by: @TaraLipinsky Darnell Dockett makes a move via Twitter on Miss Alabama, sauced Aggie fans hijack a reporter’s liveshot and Steve Nash commits a foul on the sidelines. Those stories and video of possibly the […]
- Man Found Shot To Death In Zion Supermarket Parking LotPolice responded to calls of shots fired about 4:34 p.m. and found the man, whose age and identity were not immediately released, shot in the front seat of a vehicle in the 2800 block of Sheridan Road.138
- School Warns Parents Of Kidnapping Attempt On PlaygroundA man tried to abduct a 4th grader from the playground at Alexander Graham Bell Elementary School at 3730 N Oakley Ave on Wednesday.136
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!