We’re not sure exactly who Hyun K Chung (@hyuncmartinez) is, but she does not like FOX Sports broadcaster Erin Andrews.
Lady Gaga called her an inspiration – a woman who grew up in Wilmette and posted a poem about her struggle with eating disorders on YouTube.
Marlins skipper Ozzie Guillen has returned to Twitter – and just like that, he’s already annoying the entire Twitterverse.
Keep track of all the latest Chicago food trends and oogle some of the best food pics by following these foodies on Twitter.
Father Michael Pfleger took to Twitter, questioning why the shootings today in New York was an international story, while overnight violence in Chicago barely raised an eyebrow.
Illinois employers will no longer be able to ask for employee or job candidates’ social network account information in order to gain access to their account or profile.
Good luck, now, to that ravenous swarm that descended on Bourbonnais yesterday.
You ask, I answer. Questions arrive via every avenue imaginable, now, so it’s the least I can do to take the time to address a few of them. Many are utterly incomprehensible – as I’m sure you can imagine – so I picked a few that I understood.
With all the communicative access to current local, national, and global information, expecting the masses to settle for media headlines and sound bites is insulting to today’s technologically-aware audience.
This hellacious, Saharan furnace attacking Chicago has roasted any attempt to crystallize a compelling thought about sports, turning them into some kind of burned, twisted, pointless gristle.
Their biological mutualism showed an ugly side over the weekend, when both waded into the dank, murky water of the Penn State child-rape scandal.
No one really knows what goes on in Jose Canseco’s mind, but the former juice head took to Twitter to tell the Twitterverse about his desire to run for governor of Massachusetts.
Yeah, I said it. I saw The Empire Strikes Back as a kid and thought, “What the hell is this crap?” Though the Colt-45 guy’s clothes were pretty pimp.
The chief justice of the Illinois Supreme Court is weighing in on the restrictions the trial judge has placed on tweeting from the courtroom in the trial of William Balfour.
CBS Chicago is providing live updates of the Hudson family murder trial via Twitter. You can follow the updates below.
Today’s date is 4/20. For mature people that date means nothing more than it’s Friday, and we’ve survived another week that has taken years off of our lives. For wastes of organs, the date means some unofficial, lame celebration of marijuana, as though its proponents “celebrate” any less on other days.0
It looks like the Twitter love affair between quarterback Jay Cutler and new Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall will continue.
Check out our live video and Twitter updates from the red carpet. Keep up with all the Grammy award winners, red carpet stunners and celebrity gossip in real-time.
It’s time for Silicon Valley to move over, because a new report Monday says Chicago is becoming a bigger player in the high-tech industry.
The city of Evanston is trying to follow in the footsteps of the White House and Chicago’s City Hall: Evanston’s mayor will conduct a Twitter town hall meeting in two weeks.
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!