Detroit Pistons guard Will Bynum has been suspended one game without pay by the NBA for striking Indiana forward Tyler Hansbrough in the stomach during a game against the Pacers.
The mother of Pacers forward Tyler Hansbrough, who works as a salaried fundraiser for the University of North Carolina, was placed on administrative leave while the university reviews the legitimacy of her expensed travels.
Tyler Hansbrough has become an important part of The Boers and Bernstein Show.
The Heat may have caught a lucky break here.
Just when you thought Tyler Hansbrough couldn’t get any more weird…
Carlos Boozer scored 24 points to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 93-85 win over the Indiana Pacers in a preseason game Tuesday night.
The votes are in and Tyler Hansbrough has run away as the winner of the 2011 Quote Of The Year.
Stacey King called for retaliation. Pacers hoodlum Jeff Foster had just knocked Derrick Rose to the floor, inciting another heated exchange of words between the teams, and King had some words of his own.
After a pair of shaky games to start this year’s NBA Playoffs, I’m a little bit uncertain about the Chicago Bulls right now.
For the second straight game, the Chicago Bulls struggled with the eight seed Indiana Pacers.
Forget about Saturday afternoon’s game; the Bulls won and are going to beat the Pacers again tonight, this time very handily.
Game one may not have gone the exact way that the Chicago Bulls wanted, but they got a win and that’s all that really matters in the playoffs.
Carlos Boozer is making me look like an idiot, and I’d like him to stop.
- Weekend Death Toll Rises To 8 After Two Men Die Of Gunshot InjuriesTwo men critically wounded in weekend shootings died Monday, raising the death toll for 2013’s most violent weekend to eight. At least 39 other people were wounded in shootings across the city, authorities said.163
- Mystery Substance Prompts Closure Of Indiana BeachSwimmers have been ordered out of Lake Michigan at Porter Beach because of a substance in the water. WBBM's Nancy Harty has more.216
- Man Dies After His Head Is Impaled On Fence During FightA man was murdered Sunday night by someone who struck him in the head, causing him to become impaled on a wrought iron fence in the South Side Burnside neighborhood.319
- Indiana Woman Who Received Death Sentence At 16 Released From PrisonThe first taste of freedom in 27 years, that's what a 43-year-old woman from Gary, Indiana is enjoying tonight, after going to prison for murder. Roseanne Tellez reports, she has an unlikely supporter as she starts her new life: her victim's grandson.263
- Chief Keef Pleads Guilty To Speeding, Faces Second Paternity SuitChicago rapper Chief Keef was served Monday in a second paternity lawsuit as he appeared in a Cook County courtroom to plead guilty to a speeding violation, the Sun-Times is reporting.257
- Four Contract E Coli After Eating At Lombard RestaurantFour people contracted E. coli after eating at a west suburban restaurant, which has since been closed, DuPage County health officials said.322
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Sonata Hybrid Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!