We may never recover from this. It has happened.
Sunday’s 10-3 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs was so ugly, it will likely go down as one of the worst home losses in Bears’ history.
The Bears were clobbered in an upset victory by the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday, and on top of it, they also lost Matt Forte to a sprained right knee.
I’m finding it very difficult to make a persuasive argument on why Bears fans should be worried about Kansas City. Strangely, that worries me.
Check out this weeks over/unders from The McNeil and Spiegel Show.
If the Bears have any plans of extending their season beyond their matchup with Vikings on Jan. 1, this Sunday’s game against the depleted Chiefs is a must-win.
Let’s take a look at the Chiefs’ strengths and weaknesses, as well as the key match-ups in a bounce-back game for the Bears.
The NFL’s wild quarterback-go-round often seems as much a game of chance as anything a Las Vegas casino can offer.
Since the Broncos released Kyle Orton, reports have surfaced that the former Bears quarterback has a desire to return to Chicago.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!