U.S. Cellular Field
Tonight’s White Sox-Indians game at U.S. Cellular Field has been postponed.
Bossard joined The McNeil & Spiegel Show on 670 The Score to talk about how he maintains the field through harsh Chicago winters and gets it looking perfect by early April.
Starting in the 2013 season, the White Sox will unveil “Family Sundays.”
If you’re a U.S. Cellular customer in the Chicago area, you’ll be getting a new wireless provider, after the company announced it is selling its Chicago market to rival Sprint.
Down on the South Side – not unlike Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and Area 51 – U.S. Cellular Field continues to be a mystery as the ballpark once again this season served as the Bermuda Triangle of Major League Baseball.
There will be a baseball rematch at U.S. Cellular Field Friday night, between the Chicago Fire and Police departments.
Head out to the game and enjoy some food while you’re at it.
With a downtown baseball stadium and a South Side enclosed-roof football facility, Chicago could have spent the past two decades hosting Super Bowls and Final Fours – as well as large crowds at White Sox games.
Whatever the response to the pointing out of you not showing up to games may be, let’s face it. You’re cheap, White Sox fans.
CBS is hitting the road on a cross country trip to thank viewers for making us the No. 1 network in the nation.
Now that the 2012 Summer Olympics in London are over, the games have begun for wounded veterans from around the Midwest, in competitions at Soldier Field and U.S Cellular Field.
The White Sox may be sitting one half game above the Indians for first place in the A.L. Central, but their home record is cause for concern.
The Chicago White Sox are offering fans special $5 tickets for the upcoming series vs. Toronto, the team announced Saturday morning.
The White Sox have canceled the player autograph session before Sunday’s game at U.S. Cellular Field against the Cleveland Indians, due to the heat.
Batter up! White Sox season is here. Going to the game and back, is hardly the full White Sox experience. Make a day of it with the game day line-up below. Start your morning with […]
Fans are swarming to U.S. Cellular Field and tailgating in the parking lots, as Opening Day arrives for the White Sox.
A year after opening the state-of-the-art Bacardi At The Park bar and grill, the White Sox are boasting an equally impressive structure right next door.
With massive changes on the field, the White Sox have also made some changes in the food served at U.S. Cellular Field.
Even the most seasoned baseball observers among you might not realize that, in spite of that White Sox title in 2005, Chicago still remains a championship graveyard.
If the Cubs do end up playing the 2013 season at the Cell, they won’t be the first MLB team to spend a prolonged period playing home games at their intercity rival’s ballpark.
- Senate Passes Ban On Handheld Cell Phones While DrivingThe proposal says drivers must use hands-free devices or speakerphone features.127
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!