The planes, made by Chicago-based Boeing, are returning after being grounded for four months by the federal government because of smoldering batteries on 787s owned by other airlines.
A major computer outage at United Airlines delayed flights for thousands of travelers across the globe on Thursday, the third time this year a computer problem has hit the world’s largest airline.
A former U.S. Marine, who was left in a wheelchair following his service in Afghanistan, is filing a lawsuit alleging he was injured and left soaked in his own urine after he was mistreated by airline and airport workers at O’Hare International Airport nearly two years ago.
United’s Dreamliner landed at O’Hare this morning: the airline’s first commercial flight for the 787.
A man who has made a name for himself as a model, designer and actor is in custody, after passengers reportedly had to tackle him on a flight headed from Chicago to Orange County, Calif.
United Airlines ranks dead last in a U.S. Department of Transportation analysis of on-time performance for the month of July, according to a published report.
They were never on the Oprah Winfrey Show, but 11 United Airlines employees are getting new cars.
Boeing’s new 787 Dreamliner airplane will soon be flying over the skies of Chicago.
United Airlines’ reservation computers are functioning again, and service is back to normal at O’Hare International Airport, following a three-hour, worldwide reservations computer outage that created chaos for passengers.
A family from San Francisco is furious, after their young daughter was stranded for hours at O’Hare International Airport as she flew alone to a camp in Michigan.
United Airlines headquarters will soon be contained within one iconic Chicago address.
A large section of the wall of a hangar at O’Hare International Airport collapsed early Thursday morning as heavy storms brought strong winds to the area.
Chicago teachers aren’t the only ones threatening to strike; United Airlines pilots could soon be walking picket lines.
Chicago-based United Airlines has agreed to buy 150 new jets from another Chicago aviation giant — Boeing — in a deal with a list price worth nearly $15 billion.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced plans Wednesday for $40 million in improvements at the United Airlines terminal at O’Hare International Airport, which he says will create as many as 200 construction jobs.
Are you counting on using all those airline miles you’ve racked up on credit cards to keep down the cost of a vacation? Maybe not. CBS 2 Investigator Pam Zekman reports on what experts say is the latest twist in identity theft scams – thieves who’ve found ways to steal your miles.
About two dozen demonstrators from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals stood in front of United Airlines headquarters downtown Wednesday afternoon, holding up paper monkey masks in front of their faces.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel is shrugging off comments from United Airlines’ CEO that there’s no demand for the expansion of O’Hare International Airport right now.
One person was injured Thursday morning when a taxi flipped over, on the upper-level roadway for Terminal 1 at O’Hare International Airport.
A new labor agreement has put United Airlines a step closer labor peace with all parties in the airline’s merger with Continental Airlines.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!