University of Wisconsin
Wisconsin quarterback Joel Stave is done for the season after breaking his left collarbone against Michigan State.
Heisman hopeful Montee Ball was attacked on the University of Wisconsin’s campus early Wednesday morning by five unknown assailants.
For Jarrett Adams, 31, graduating with honors from Roosevelt University wasn’t a day he ever imagined.
I’m a huge college football fan, but I’ve really never understood the appeal of the “Spring Game,” which involves a school just competing against itself with absolutely nothing on the line. For example, a final score of “White 21, Red 20” just doesn’t carry the same cachet as a final that reads “Wisconsin 21, Iowa 20,” does it?
The University of Wisconsin announced Wednesday that quarterback Danny O’Brien has committed to UW.
University of Wisconsin police have opened an investigation into new allegations against a former athletic official accused of trying to fondle a male student at a pre-Rose Bowl party.
Former University of Wisconsin Senior Associate Athletic Director John Chadima was accused of sexually assaulting a male student in a report released by an independent review committee Tuesday.
A University of Wisconsin student alleged that an athletic department official grabbed his crotch at an alcohol-fueled party during the football team’s trip to the Rose Bowl.
Sources close to the University of Wisconsin basketball program have confirmed that UIC will hire UW assistant coach Howard Moore to take over for the recently retired Jimmy Collins.
MADISON, Wis. — Wisconsin athletic officials are asking for a $76.8 million athletic performance center in the next two-year state budget, just five years after a $109.5-million expansion of Camp Randall Stadium.
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!