Some major upgrades may be in store at Midway International Airport.
Get ready for what could be weeks of delays on the CTA Red Line, as closures for station upgrades start this weekend with the Granville stop.
The state is looking to ease traffic congestion at Chicago’s Circle Interchange just west of downtown.
A published report says Wrigley Field could soon look a lot more like Fenway Park in Boston, if Mayor Rahm Emanuel gets his way.
No matter how you feel about the Cubs, Opening Day at Wrigley Field is special. Even though the Cubs lost to the Nationals, Thursday was no exception.
Cook County Forest Preserve officials expect to add more land this year, and also make repairs to some picnic enclosures.
The popular McDonald’s Express adjacent to the Loyola Red Line ‘L’ stop has closed, as plans move ahead to upgrade the CTA station and redevelop the land around it.
After a 32-year-old woman was killed in a fire at a high-rise apartment building in Lakeview, city officials have been trying to figure out how much progress other high rises are making toward installing updated fire safety systems.
Business and labor groups say Illinois is not keeping up its highways.
United Airlines passengers will notice some major changes soon, after a half-billion dollar cabin makeover is through.
U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) on Monday announced federal funds geared toward upgrading the Loyola CTA Red Line station in Rogers Park, as well as modernizing and extending the line in the future.
Austin Town Hall Park on the city’s West Side could be the recipient of a makeover worth up to $50,000.
Slippin’ on by on Lake Shore Drive might get a little smoother soon.
Now that the CTA has comments from many of the more than 500 people who attended hearings last week on renovation of the Purple and Red Lines, what’s next?
Many riders in voiced outrage Wednesday night over a possible plan by the CTA to eliminate five stops, or maybe even bury much of the Red Line ‘L’ as a subway.
Changes are coming again to Chicago’s lakefront, with additions planned for Northerly Island.
Union Station is getting a makeover, to the tune of $40 million.
- The List: Chicago Schools To Be ClosedThe Chicago School Board voted to close 49 underutilized or underperforming elementary schools on Wednesday as part of a plan to close a $1 billion budget deficit.492
- Board Votes To Close 49 Chicago Elementary SchoolsThe Chicago Board of Education on Wednesday voted to close 49 elementary schools, in what is believed to be the biggest single mass shutdown of schools in U.S. history.4834
- Lockdown Lifted At Morton West High SchoolMorton West High School has been placed on lock down for precautionary reasons after an unknown individual entered the building.558
- Former Glenbard East Student Accused Of Planning Columbine-Type AttackA 19-year-old former student at Glenbard East High School in Lombard was in custody on Wednesday, accused of planning a "Columbine-style" attack on the school, with a list of people he wanted to target.561
- Woman Robs North Side BankA woman robbed a Lakeview bank Tuesday afternoon on the city’s North Side.262
- Four Schools To Be Spared From Closing; Another To Be DelayedHours before a final vote by the Chicago Board of Education, Chicago Public Schools officials have agreed to back off of plans to close four of the 53 elementary schools targeted for closing at the end of the school year, Board Vice President Jesse Ruiz confirmed Wednesday morning.415
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!