Set out on a Valentine’s Day themed tour de chocolat in Chicago! Just don’t get a tummy ache…
If you’re finding yourself single on Valentine’s Day, there’s no need to worry because there are plenty of events going on around the city. Get out of your pajamas, put the snack bowl aside, turn off the chick flick you were watching and grab some gal pals and go out and have some fun.
The right wine can make Valentine’s Day very special indeed, and our resident wine expert, Ron Breitstein of Tenzing Wine and Spirits, joined us this morning with some suggestions.
Valentine’s Day is a wonderful time to show all the loves in your life some special attention. Here’s a list of wonderful, family friendly places to celebrate the day of love with even the smallest people in your family.
Little gifts and romantic gestures need no occasion when you’re head over heels for a special someone. Still, there are times when it’s more than appropriate to pull out all the stops and really layer on the indulgence. While it is the thought that counts, we’ve picked some delightful goods and experiences that are sure to win some hearts (or at least serious Brownie points).
Ever wondered how Valentine’s Day started? We’ve got the answer for you…
Are you counting the days until February 15? Here’s how to distract yourself from Valentine’s Day.
In honor of Valentine’s Day, we’ve gathered the best (or worst, if you prefer) of the romance movie clichés.
Do you hate Valentine’s Day? Do you love your friends? Throw a singles party with these fun and easy recipes.
Nothing says “I love you” like a romantic, home-cooked dinner. Create a special meal for that special someone this Valentine’s Day.
Dating websites have come a long way. CBS Local counts down its top 5 places to find a special someone online.
Celebrities aren’t always beautiful. Pick your nightmare date with Pick-A-Side.
We all have a celebrity crush. Pick your dream date with Pick-A-Side.
A 49-year-old Chicago man is going off to prison for the next 27 years, for breaking into his girlfriend’s home on Valentine’s Day two years ago and attacking her.
Deadbeat parents in DuPage County got an unwanted surprise on Valentine’s Day.
Vaidas Paulis, 42, received his second heart transplant, and it was during the city’s blizzard.
Here’s Michelle Obama’s advice for couples this Valentine’s Day: laugh with your partner.
When you bury your face in a sweet-smelling bouquet from your valentine this Monday, take a second to thank … the trained flower inspectors with U.S. Customs and Border Protection? Actually, yes.
- Three Stabbed On Northwest SideThree teenagers were stabbed in the Belmont Cragin area Thursday night on the Northwest Side.142
- Students Disciplined For ‘Sexting’ Incident At Evanston Township HighIn a letter to parents dated Thursday, District 202 Supt. Eric Witherspoon wrote that girls sent inappropriate photos to members of the varsity baseball team.265
- Cops Crack Down On Retailers Who Sell Stolen GoodsA new law in Illinois is allowing police and retailers to work together to crack down on organized retail theft. CBS 2's Mike Puccinelli reports.117
- Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With Woman, 87A federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- VIDEO: Guard Allegedly Pushes Dunbar Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Benjamin Moore Which Team Colors Matter Most? May 24, 2013Which Team Colors matter most to you? Either way, you could be a winner! Just sign up now for a chance to win $500 Depot Dollars to the Chicago Sports Depot to pick up some gear with your favorite team colors as they battle it out this week!
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!