Champaign police identified Chicago rapper and Chief Keef pal Lil Reese as the alleged attacker in the 2012 videotaped beating of a Downstate woman, leading to his arrest Sunday in Chicago.
You can hear the gun-fire and see the shop owner bobbing left and right to save his life.
There’s no denying that ACM Entertainer of the Year nominee Luke Bryan is a “heartthrob” and “dreamy.” But as Radio.com’s panel of music experts notes, he also “appeals to men and women”–the kind of guy who’s “your best […]
One of the five nominees for Entertainer of the Year at this year’s Academy of Country Music Awards is Miranda Lambert. Miranda is undoubtedly one of country’s hottest stars right now, thanks to a series of hit songs including […]
The pop superstar came to the northwest suburbs to thank students for their efforts to raise money for charity.
What was it about Jason Aldean’s new single “1994″ that had him falling out of his chair laughing when he first heard it? Check out this week’s Radio.com Rewind to find out. Plus, Sheryl Crow talks about what a delicate U.S. economy and […]
Shackled and in his jail house blues, Ninos Jando went before a Muskegon County, Mich. Judge, accused of videotaping wrestlers at Muskegon Community College while they showered after practice.
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: If you’ve ever seen a newborn in a onesie emblazoned with a […]
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: Last week, American Idol returned with a whimper instead of the bang […]
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: After 50 years on the stage, should classic rockers consider hanging it […]
Dramatic police dash camera video reveals a young wife’s mortal fear of her violent husband, shortly before would lose her life in the salon shooting spree in southern Wisconsin last weekend.
CBS 2′s Pam Zekman looks into the case of a CTA train operator who was seen texting while running a moving train.
U.S. Sen. Mark Kirk’s office has released a new video showing parts of his continuing recovery from a major stroke in January.
Federal investigators are looking at video of the freight train accident that killed a Glenview couple on the 4th of July.
A documentary from a Naperville teen takes a blunt look at drug use in her high school.
A Cook County judge has released the video of convicted killer William Balfour being questioned by police in the murders of Jennifer Hudson’s family members.
Some visitors in Chicago to protest the NATO summit say Chicago police harassed them yesterday and they have video they say proves it.
The chairman of the Republican Party in DuPage County says his political opponent threatened to expose an embarrassing videotape unless he quit a primary election race.
Chicago may not have the fashion pedigree of New York or Paris, but the Chicago History Museum is a treasure trove of couture. Besides the big names of Dior, Givenchy, and Versace, the Museum also has extensive holdings by Charles James, a designer who worked in Chicago as a milliner for a few years in the 1920s, before striking it big in the fashion world…
The trial continues Thursday for a Lake County woman accused of torturing dogs in her Deer Park animal shelter.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!