The collapse of the Metrodome’s roof a week before the Chicago Bears were set to play the Minnesota Vikings became an instant YouTube classic. Now it appears the Metrodome will need an entire new roof.
He turned a loyal fandom against itself, just because he could.
Mike Singletary and Leslie Frazier were part of the famous defense of the 1985 Super Bowl Champion Chicago Bears. And now they’re teaming up again in Minnesota.
This time it looks like the real deal. Brett Favre will end his NFL career after 20 seasons.
This year has not gone very well for Vikings quarterback Brett Favre. And now it looks like things might be getting worse for Favre and his family.
The off-field issues continue for Brett Favre and the New York Jets. While this issue dates back to Favre’s time with the Jets’ organization, both Favre and the Jets have made off-field headlines this season.
After the year that he has had, Brett Favre may have wanted his exit from the NFL to be quiet. If that was the case, it doesn’t look like he will get that wish.
The Bears’ Corey Wootton and Brett Favre will forever be linked for the play that appears to have officially, finally, ended Favre’s career.
While the NFL can’t prove that Brett Favre in fact sent the inappropriate messages to Jenn Sterger, they still felt they had enough information to fine him $50,000.
The Minnesota Vikings finally did something right this season. By beating the Philadelphia Eagles, the Vikings gave the Bears a guaranteed first round bye in the NFC Playoffs.
Devin Hester etched his name into the NFL record books Monday night in the Bears 40-14 NFC North clinching beat down of the Minnesota Vikings.
Monday night’s game resulted in a few things for the Bears. Devin Hester is now, officially, the greatest returner of all-time, as if that was ever in doubt.
This may be it – the best day of this bizarre, 2010 Bears’ season.
Say they don’t win another game. Say the Bears lose to the Jets, lose to the Packers and lose in the first round of the NFC Playoffs. (I’m not saying they will, mind you. Not at all.) Would you still declare Chicago’s 2010 NFL season a success?
Hester set the NFL record for all-time return touchdowns with his 14th. Hester nearly set the record with the opening kickoff of the second half when he returned the ball all the way to the Minnesota Vikings’ five-yard line.
All the talk this week from the Bears’ players about the change of venue for the Bears-Vikings Monday night game, has been negative. But history tells us that it could still be better than the alternative.
This afternoon, the Vikings added intrigue to the mix for tonight’s game when they announced that Brett Favre has been upgraded from “Out” to “Questionable.”
The latest in conditional controversy has come down from on high for the Bears – Vikings game Monday night.
So maybe Brett Favre isn’t quite done yet. The Minnesota Vikings said Favre has been upgraded to questionable for Monday night’s game against the Chicago Bears.
There’s a saying in the NFL, that on any given Sunday, any team can win the game. While the Vikings and Bears might be having two different seasons, either team could win tonight.
- BREAKING: Jury Sides With Donald Trump In Condo Dispute With WomanA federal jury has sided with developer Donald Trump -- not the 87-year-old woman who says she was cheated financially after buying two condominiums at his Trump Tower project.1056
- Employee At Dunbar High Suspended After Pushing Student Down StairsAn employee at a public high school in the Bronzeville neighborhood has been taken off the job after being recorded on cell phone video pushing a girl down a set of stairs.408
- Concealed Carry Bill Moves To House Floor, But Senate ObjectsA concealed-carry gun deal brokered by House Speaker Michael Madigan cleared a House committee Thursday, but its prospects were unclear across the Capitol in the Senate because of the way it would curb existing local gun laws.165
- Four Hurt In Wrong-Way Crash On Chicago SkywayA 25-year-old man has been cited for driving the wrong way on the Chicago Skyway, after a head-on crash with a pickup truck Thursday morning that sent four people to hospitals.232
- Student Pulled Over And Robbed By Phony Police OfficerA man driving an unmarked white Ford Crown Victoria with interior flashing red and blue lights pulled the student over near Ballard and Bender roads in Des Plaines as she was driving to school around 7:30 a.m. on May 20.340
- Census Data: Chicago Slowest Growing Big City In U.S.Chicago gained nearly 10,000 people from July 2011 to July 2012, but was the slowest-growing major city in the country according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released Thursday.130
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!