Adding insult to injury, the Blackhawks were also forced to deal with questions surrounding the goalie interference call that took away what would have been the game-tying goal in the third period.
Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville confirmed that winger Viktor Stalberg will return to the lineup tonight for Game 3 of the Western Conference Semifinals in Detroit.
Four NBA teams remain in the running for the title, and the never-say-die Bulls are not one of them because, well, they died.
Viktor Stalberg will not play in Game 2 against the Red Wings today as Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville will likely stick with the same lineup that worked in Game 1.
Blackhawks winger Viktor Stalberg denied reports that he complained about playing time, telling a reporter “check your sources better.”
Red Wings head coach Mike Babock is a big fan of how the Blackhawks built their 2010 Stanley Cup winner and how they’ve rebuilt for a run this season.
Just two days after it looked like Dave Bolland was set for a return to the third line, the center was back on the Blackhawks’ second line at Monday’s practice.
In the midst of a slow, gritty contest, Game 1 ultimately went to the Blackhawks because their third line beat the Wild’s top defensive line in overtime.
With the NHL’s April 3rd trade deadline rapidly approaching, the Blackhawks are rumored to be in on a number of players.
Matt Cullen scored 90 seconds into the game and again in a shootout to lift the Minnesota Wild to a 3-2 victory over Chicago on Wednesday, handing the Blackhawks their first loss in seven games this season.
Patrick Kane, Brent Seabrook and Viktor Stalberg scored to back Corey Crawford, and the Chicago Blackhawks hung on to beat the St. Louis Blues 3-2 on Tuesday night.
Patrick Kane scored the only goal of the shootout to give the Chicago Blackhawks a 3-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday in the final game of the regular season for both teams.
It’s been an up-and-down season for the Blackhawks, but that’s not changing the mindset of one player.
Travis Zajac and Patrik Elias scored in a shootout and Martin Brodeur made 37 saves and stopped four of five shooters to give the New Jersey Devils a 2-1 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday night.
Patrick Kane had the only score in a shootout and the Chicago Blackhawks beat NHL-leading St. Louis 4-3 Tuesday night, ending the Blues’ five-game winning streak.
Daniel Sedin scored at 3:37 of overtime to lift the Vancouver Canucks to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday night.
The Blackhawks are off the schneid. The four-game losing streak–longest of its kind in three years–is history.
Viktor Stalberg scored three goals for his first NHL hat trick and the Chicago Blackhawks beat Columbus 5-2 on Tuesday night to end a season-high four-game losing streak and spoil the debut of interim Blue Jackets coach Todd Richards.
By Connor McKnight- UNITED CENTER (CBS) We’ve hit the Christmas Break and it’s time to assess just where the Blackhawks are after 35 games. As for the team, with the 5-1 win over the Canadiens, […]
Andrew Brunette and Patrick Sharp scored 21 seconds apart midway through the second period, and Corey Crawford made 20 saves in his first start in more than two weeks as the Chicago Blackhawks beat the Montreal Canadiens 5-1 on Wednesday night.
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- History Of Tornadoes In Chicago AreaTwisters with that kind of force that flattened Moore, Okla., have hit the Chicago area in the past, and have been extremely deadly.593
- Local Storm Chaser Describes ‘Sickening, Deafening Roar’ Of Oklahoma TornadoA south suburban man whose hobby is chasing storms was in Moore, Okla., on Monday when a massive tornado devastated the town, killing at least 24 people.224
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!