If you think your one vote doesn’t matter, just take a look at some of this week’s election results.
On election day, CBS 2’s Mai Martinez found some voters in Frankfort, IL who say someone is trying to shame them into voting.
That’s right, Hasbro is updating those tiny, metal pieces you move around the board in Monopoly. This isn’t an arbitrary process, they’re asking fans to vote on which classic tokens should stay and which new tokens should win a permanent spot on the Monopoly board.
Now, the question is: Is the country better off than it was four years ago? Anyone – including you – can answer that question.
Now, this early voting trend that is sweeping the country is getting as ridiculous as being gifted for Christmas or one’s birthday 35 days in advance. There is much “shifty” benefit for the Democrats since they’re pushing for it.
Republican Pennsylvania State Representative Mike Turzai gives away true intent of Republicans’ new voter ID laws.
It appears that if you don’t have a lot of voters, you don’t have a lot of problems.
Chicago election officials say they have 500 different ballots ready to go, and they are hoping that the ballots get used in the primary Tuesday.
The March 20 Illinois primary election is fast approaching, and so far, the head of the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners says the campaign isn’t stirring much excitement among voters.
With voter registrations still on the low side, local elections officials are debating whether it should be easier for people to register.
Immigration officials have arrested an illegal immigrant from the Philippines living in Grayslake on vote fraud charges.
The Democratic senators are back and Gov. Scott Walker’s budget plan has passed, but there is more trouble brewing now in Wisconsin.
On Nov. 5, 1985, Back to the Future’s Marty McFly journeyed to his 1955 hometown. The 2 Teachers just wish he would have also inspired the future of how we vote.
A judge has ordered that seven precincts in suburban Cook County are to stay open for voting until 8 p.m. Tuesday due to opening late, according to a release from the Cook County Clerk’s office.
The polls opened at 6 a.m. on this crisp fall Tuesday, and officials say voters are turning out in impressive numbers.
- Body Found In Lake Is Missing U Of C StudentAuthorities have confirmed the body found in Lake Michigan early Wednesday belonged to a University of Chicago student who has been missing for a week.692
- Lewis Points Finger At ‘Rich White People’ For School ProblemsA day before the first set of school closings was set to begin, Chicago Teachers Union President Karen Lewis had some harsh words about how the Chicago Public Schools are funded and managed, blaming much of the district’s problems on racism.5989
- Man Shot To Death In South Suburban HomewoodNineteen-year-old Homewood resident Henry Kormoi died from at least one gunshot wound he suffered near home in the 1100 block of 187th Street.112
- State Discontinues Healthcare Funding For Disabled Stroke VictimUnconscionable. That's what a doctor calls a state decision to cut care funding for a patient.311
- Teen Says He Got E. Coli From Burrito At Lombard RestaurantA local teen says he got sick because of a burrito he ate from a local restaurant that's now the focus of an e coli outbreak.158
- Natura Pet Issues New Dog And Cat Food RecallNebraska-based Natura Pet Products has announced a new voluntary recall of multiple brands of dry pet food and treats. The decision comes after a positive test for Salmonella on April 3.7491
- Win $1,000 In Gas From Hyundai! June 17, 2013Enter to win $1,000 in free gas from Hyundai! What’s better than free gas? How about the 2013 Elantra Limited with an EPA-Estimated 38 MPG Highway! 28 City/38 Hwy. EPA Estimates. For comparison only. Actual mileage may vary.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!