Stephanie Izard has become a restaurant superstar. Now, she has struck again. CBS 2′s Kate Sullivan reports.
Day two of Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s job-poaching trip to Chicago took him to a huge trade show at McCormick Place on Tuesday. CBS 2 Chief Correspondent Jay Levine has learned which Chicago company he has in his sights: Performance Trust, a financial services firm based in the West Loop.
A woman was killed when she was struck by a semitrailer truck in the West Loop this morning.
IDOT is planning a four-year Circle Interchange construction project and despite some changes, some live nearby are still not happy with the plans.
A proposed ramp connecting the Eisenhower and the Kennedy would come within 7 feet of a West Loop condo building. CBS 2′s Brad Edwards reports.
Wisconsin man was arrested in Chicago this weekend after trying to abandon his son at a bus station.
A 76-year-old woman has died after she was hit by a Megabus near her West Loop home, not far from Union Station.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel announced Monday that Chicago tech company Braintree is adding 150 more jobs to its West Loop operations.
Dozens of protesters rallied at the site of a new West Loop office development along the Chicago River on Tuesday, upset that taxpayers’ money is supporting the construction.
Bond was set at $250,000 for a man who was subdued by an off-duty Chicago Police officer after attempting to rob a gas station with a BB gun Friday night in the West Loop.
An off-duty Chicago Police officer subdued a man who was attempting to rob a gas station with a BB gun Friday night in the West Loop.
A busy and fun weekend for Chicago with, it would seem, something for everyone. It would seem there is something for everyone.
Mayor Rahm Emanuel was on hand Thursday for the grand opening of the new Morgan ‘L’ station on the Green and Pink lines – the first new ‘L’ stop to open in 18 years.
Chicago Police have issued an alert about a rash of robberies in the West Loop, in which the perpetrators pretend to be police officers or security guards.
First Oprah Winfrey, now Rosie O’Donnell. Less than a year after launching her talk show on Winfrey’s OWN Network, and taking up shop in Winfrey’s Harpo Studios in the West Loop, O’Donnell appears to be moving her show to New York.
The Bloomingdale’s home and furnishings store at the Oak Brook Center, Michael Jordan’s swanky One Sixtyblue eatery in the West Loop, will both soon close.
A major employer reportedly is moving its corporate headquarters back to the city.
Police are investigating after a man was stabbed in the neck at a lounge in the West Loop.
If you search Google for “Merchandise Mart,” your results will come back accompanied by a convenient map plotting its location for you. But the map points to the Drake Hotel.
Have you ever woken up on a Saturday morning craving a delicious brunch where you could comfortably show up with two kids in tow? Then check out these Chicago, family-friendly brunch hotspots!
- Storms Likely On Monday Afternoon, EveningWarm, humid air over Chicago is likely to create some strong, isolated thunderstorms around the evening rush hour on Monday.431
- Three Teens Arrested After Large Fight On Lakefront On South SideThree teens were arrested on Sunday, after police broke up a large fight along the lakefront in the Jackson Park neighborhood.337
- Charred Body Found In Dumpster After Fire ExtinguishedAbout 11:05 p.m. firefighters were called to the 3100 block of North Kimball Avenue in the Avondale neighborhood after receiving a report of a dumpster blaze in a nearby alley.156
- 5 Dead, 18 Wounded In Weekend ViolenceFive people have been killed and at least 18 others wounded — including a 12-year-old boy left in critical condition — in shootings across the city since Friday night.7474
- Woman Disputes Story Of Chicago Cop Who Shot Her DogTensions are boiling over in the Norwood Park neighborhood on Chicago's Northwest Side where an off-duty Chicago police officer shot and killed a dog, reports WBBM's Nancy Harty.189
- 3 Critically Hurt In Kennedy CrashThree people were critically injured in a crash on the Kennedy Expressway on the Northwest Side Sunday morning.271
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!
- Enjoy Golf’s Best Round With GREY GOOSE Vodka May 1, 2013Enjoy Golf’s Best Round this season with GREY GOOSE Vodka! Visit your participating retailer today and purchase one 750 mL or larger bottle of GREY GOOSE Vodka to receive one free round of golf!
- Rivers Casino’s Baseball Fever Giveaway May 1, 2013Get Baseball Fever at Rivers Casino Sundays & Tuesdays in May! You could win great prizes and up to $25,000. Plus print out the WILD CARD that can help you win even more!
- Miller Lite ‘Take Me Out To The Ballpark’ Ticket Giveaway April 26, 2013Join The Score this summer at various locations throughout the Chicagoland area for your chance to win one of twenty pairs of tickets to a future White Sox game!