Last night at his annual pre-GRAMMY party, Clive Davis honored his friend, Whitney Houston. The music exec, whose new book about his career, The Soundtrack of My Life, comes out February 19, played a rarely […]
Bryan Adams won a GRAMMY in 1992, but he’s never really thought of it as much of an accomplishment. The singer-turned-photographer earned the statue for Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Television or Other […]
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: When our musical idols passed away in generations past, they left behind […]
With less than 24 hours before the GRAMMYs were set to go live, Whitney Houston passed away. In a new one-hour special, fans get a behind-the-scenes look at how last year’s show was able to […]
Adele joins other artists like Whitney Houston, the Backstreet Boys and N’Sync who have reached the milestone.
The special, ‘We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute To Whitney Houston,’ features Celine Dion, Usher and Britney Spears.
More backlash is heating up following the story about the former head of a youth baseball league in Oak Lawn who used a racial slur online recently.
Family and invited friends and colleagues gathered Saturday at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey for the funeral service of pop superstar Whitney Houston.
Whitney Houston is the story of a miracle talent, snuffed out by prescription drugs, drug abuse, and alcohol.
Houston’s former publicist and a former “Ebony” magazine editor talk explain what made the pop diva so special.
(WSCR) Before the start of Super Bowl XXV, Whitney Houston stole the show. In the wake of her sudden death, check out the video below of Houston’s unforgettable rendition of the National Anthem.
Adele and Foo Fighters were big winners at the 2012 Grammy Awards. Find out what else happened.
Whitney Houston’s voice truly moved her fans. On Sunday, fans in Chicago were in shock over her death at the age of 48 in Los Angeles.
Chicago native Jennifer Hudson will honor her idol, the late Whitney Houston, at the Grammy Awards tonight on CBS.
- Boy, 17, Fatally Shot In Back Of The YardsA teenage boy was fatally shot in the South Side Back of the Yards neighborhood Tuesday evening, police said.147
- Police: Man Killed In Jump From Gold Coast BuildingA man jumped to his death early Tuesday from the Gold Coast high-rise building where he lived, authorities said.303
- Police: Man Touches Woman’s Leg At South Loop CTA StationPolice are looking for man who inappropriately touched a woman at a South Loop CTA station Tuesday morning.147
- Rapper Chief Keef Arrested In Georgia Hotel After Staff Smells MarijuanaChicago rapper Chief Keef makes no secret of his fondness for marijuana. The staff at the swanky LeMeridien Atlanta Perimeter hotel doesn’t share that fondness.144
- Florida Man Pleads Guilty In Fatal Stabbing Of Bears FanA Florida man has pleaded guilty to fatally stabbing a Bears fan who traveled to Jacksonville to see the Bears take on the Jaguars in October.619
- Man Critically Hurt In Jump From 3rd Floor Of HospitalA man was critically injured after attempting to jump from the window of a hospital Tuesday in the South Side Englewood neighborhood.201
- AVEENO® MEN’S “Building a Healthier Foundation” Sweepstakes May 21, 2013AVEENO® Men’s™ knows your family is your foundation. And to take good care of them, you need to take good care of yourself. Win a family day at the ballpark from AVEENO® Men’s™.
- Join Hankook Tire To Reel In The Next Big Catch May 20, 2013Join Hankook tire to reel in the next great catch! Click here to go to www.TirePrize.com and enter for your chance to win the ultimate fishing excursion in Puerto Rico!
- Meet Jim Rome On Set In Los Angeles May 20, 2013AutoZone and the Jim Rome Show are giving one winner and a guest a trip to meet Jim Rome in Los Angeles on the set of his Showtime television show! Enter for your chance to win!
- Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau Post Game Show Giveaway May 10, 2013Listen to The Score’s Baseball Post Game Show for your chance to win a $100 lodging gift certificate from the Marquette County Convention & Visitors Bureau!